Saint Joseph's University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint Joseph's University

Alexandra

I loved SJU. It has its issues (Res Life is frustrating, campus dining options are less than stellar, there's a heavier focus on the business school than CAS), but my professors and friends within the student body made everything worth it. Seriously, everyone in the English department is great, and it's clear they care about you and want you to succeed. Now that I think about it, I only ever had one professor I didn't like, and that was for a GEP class. The number of extracurricular student groups expands each year, and Campus Ministry has a big presence. Greek life exists, but within my own group I didn't know anyone who was in a frat or sorority. People party on the weekends, but in general most students are either pretty laid-back or dedicated to their studies (it really depends on their major, based on what I saw). Campus is beautiful, especially in the summer and fall. My personal favorite buildings were Bellarmine Hall, Merion Hall (home base for English majors), Boland Hall (one of the fine arts buildings), and the Francis Drexel Library (the "old side" of the library). Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my time at St. Joe's and I feel like I got a good education.

Selena

Saint Joseph’s University is a great school to attend. A great campus to live and go to class on. A safe environment and staff that are extremely helpful and nice! Choosing Saint Joseph’s University as my school, was the best thing I could have ever done. Everyone makes you feel welcomed!

Keli

Saint Joseph's University provides a holistic education and plenty of opportunities to network. I feel that by the end of my stay here, I'll be set to work hard and succeed in my endeavors. My professors are highly knowledgeable and informative. And the administrative staff are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this school!