Florissant, MO
Saint Louis Christian College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Saint Louis Christian College

Krystal

This school focuses on ministry and not many schools do that anymore.

This school focuses on ministry and not many schools do that anymore.

Take the time and enjoy high school. Yes, it's difficult being here but college is even more difficult and you'll probably get homesick for being young and free.

There are too many cliches and drama on campus and no one will sit down and get to know you and understand you as a person.

joseph

I have learned more about mysef. My likes and dislikes. Its been valuable because I believe that it is an investment in my future. Usually people with college degrees will succeed over those who do not.

That it really is for people who want to be a pastor or missionary

Anyone who wants to be a pastor or missionary or some type of career in the vocational ministry

Saint Louis Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.