Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley

Batsheva

STLCC Flo-Valley has some very caring teachers. The teachers look out for the students and are always available. The actual campus itself is nothing special, but okay for a community college. Fellow students tend to be friendly and welcoming to each other.

Mason

So far, my first semester at St. Louis Community College has been good. The class sizes do not feel overwhelming, there are plenty of extracurricular activities, and there is both a place for intelligent and personal conversation. I find it easy to make new friends as well as money. The campus offers a variety of resources to help me succeed. For example, math is my weakest subject and I need help in my math class. I can go to what my school calls: the math lab. In that lab I can ask for help from any tutor nearby, whether it has to do with homework, a test, or to ask questions. As for writing, I can go to a writing lab to get assistance with various types of papers. On and off-campus living is not available since it is a community college. The campus visually is outdated, but there is always something new to do and different people to meet. In the end, it does not matter how it looks because I am satisfied with the education I'm receiving.

Neariah

I had a great experience at Florissant Valley. My teachers worked with me with my work schedule and was always accessible when I needed help throughout the course. I was able to get the hang of the college experience easily because there were counselors and administrators present to help.

Zahrya

The campus isn't too big that you'll get lost and not not too small that there's nothing to do. The school encourages students to take the initiative to make a difference for themselves. There are a lot of organizations on campus that will help you do what you need/want to do. If you need help don't be afraid to ask anybody.

Latorsha

I live it there. The teachers are awesome and I love the campus life. It's not extra big and I enjoy walking around meeting others. The library is really big and the staff is very friendly. I love the advisors and they can help with everything. No long waits or long lines.

Anaya

My overall opinion of Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley is that it is a pretty small, welcoming college. I've only had one professor that really bothered me so far and that's after two semesters of college. I do plan on to continuing to go there, the people that work there are usually very friendly and helpful if you need some help. Most of the students are the same way too. I do think I would suggest this college to others.

Alexandria

I have a pretty high opinion of St. Louis Community College. If I had to give my school a letter grade, it would be a B. There are a few areas that could be improved, but overall, I like the school. I like the small class sizes, the location of the campus, and the cost.

Jeneva

I was a transfer studies major because I went to another college but the classes I did take there were helpful and gave me a good base for college experience

Dominique

Overall, Saint Louis Community College At Florissant Valley is a nice school to earn your associates. It has professors who are knowledgeable about vast academic areas and try their best to help their students. It can be improvements in facilities and provide more activities for students to get them more engaged in school.