Saint Martin’s University Top Questions

I brag most about the amazing advisors, class sizes, and flexibility of class scheduling; being able to take an in-seat and online course simultaneously.

I love the location of the school in the heart of Lacey but you would never know it when your on campus. Its a private school that is highly respected and the professors are knowledgable, caring, and are dedicated to making sure students achieve higher uderstanding. Overall wonderful campus atmosphere.

Lyubov

It's a private university which means it's quiet and the classes are intimate with only a few students. It's fun beacuse one has time to really get to know your peers and teachers. During the summer one can have picnics on the grass enjoying the scenery around them. It feels like home, everybody is friendly and happy. I love that it is a laid back atmosphere where I can relax and at the same time get the education I need.

I love Saint Martin's for the small class size and welcoming community of people and teachers. If I was having a hard day or needed some extra help, the professors are there for you 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}. Even my hardest professor was excellent and really wanted to work with me to help me succeed in his class. I love the campus and the town it's located in. We're right next to Olympia so getting to downtown is really easy. The students and staff make it enjoyable to be out on your own for the first time.

When I tell my friends about my school, I always express how great it is that the teachers are willing to help a student succeed no matter what. I was in the hospital for a week and missed classes, my biology teacher met with me everyday after classes to reteach me the lectures that I missed.

ericka

?