Saint Mary’s College of California Top Questions

julio

St. Mary's is more for a student that is very open minded. Here studnets like to try new things, and we are very supportive. One reason for why our sports teams suceed even though we are a small school is because we have a lot of school spirit and about 70{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of teh school goes to support the sports games. Evertone here for teh most part is friendly, so someone who likes to talk to people will do freat here.

Any kind of person should attend this school (and any other school), honestly. I love Saint Mary's because of its diversity and unified acceptance of everyone, regardless of religion, race, sexual orientation, and every other factor. One should attend this school if they are eager to learn not only what the text has to say, but what the professor and other students are constantly teaching as well - about the subject at hand and about one another. This school attracts people from all over the country - and world - and everyone seems to love its social and natural environment.

A person who attends this school should be ready to participate in their classes and ready to be recognized. You can't be anonymous here, but that's not a problem since pretty much everyone here is friendly (both the students and the professors). Other than that, I have no suggestions because all sorts of people come here.

A person that has a positive attitude, open mind, and a strong work ethic. Positive attitude because when meeting a professor or student, the first impression can last for a lifetime. Open mind because no matter what situation the student will be put in, there will be a time when they have to compromise with a professor or a student to prevent a conflict. Strong work ethich because these majors, especially English, Business, and Nursing, require more personal time to finish homework and study for tests. These programs are rigorous and competitive, so you need to stay at the top.

Anyone and everyone! But especially athletes because Saint Mary's offers alot of benefits for those who are althetically inclined. Also those wanting to get involved in the school and its numerous activities should consider Saint Mary's.

The type of person that should attend this school is the type that likes a beautiful small campus. If you like to see familiar faces whether it be walking to class, going to the cafe, or going to the on campus movie theater. Since it is a small school, clubs, sports and greek life are very important. So if a person wants to make strong relationships, get involved on campus and enjoy the many benefits of coming to a small private school, I highly recommend it.

Saint Mary's isn't for everyone. This small school is located in a relatively rural town in the East Bay. It is a perfect school for someone who is focused on the ultimate goal of college: an education and personal growth. Though partying is not the top priority here, having a good time is definitely not uncommon. Someone who can accept that fact and can create their own fun with the other vibrant students here will have an amazing college experience at Saint Mary's.

Angelina

A person who enjoys individualized attention from their professors and a strong sense of school pride.

Ceamantha

people who are laid back; would like professors to know them by name and are accommodating

Jackie

Someone who can work hard and be motivated is more likely to suceed at this school.

Someone who enjoys small classes and the ability to get to know your professor. Also one who isn't afraid to speak up and have discussions.

Any student who has a desire to learn and be an accomplished individual.

kaiulani

Someone who has a lot of money to spend OR someone who really excels and gets a lot of scholarships. Those are the only people who can afford the tuition here. Everyone in the middle is struggling because they can't get enough loans, BUT the school won't give them financial aid.