Saint Mary's College

« See more reviews of Saint Mary's College

My school is a Catholic women's college. Saint Mary's is a place where young women can receive an excellent education and become prepared for a successful future as an independant woman. Saint Mary's gives each student one-on-one attention and assistance and provides a warm, welcoming environment for each student to grow spiritually, mentally, and academically.

Saint Mary's College is like a second home to most of its students because of the many many opportunities we are offered academically, spiritually, and athletically; but most of all, the atmosphere of Saint Mary's allows for its students to excel in what ever they may choose due to the wide variety of classes, majors, and professors.

Saint Mary's College is a lovely, small campus full of great young women in close relationships with each other and with the faculty and staff, where the academic atmosphere is challenging but not competitive.

My school, Saint Mary's College, is the most beautiful, safe, empowering, intereactive institution that challenges academically and shapes a girl into a well-rounded, faith-filled, and briliant young woman.

As an all girls school, Saint Mary's is very close-knit and you develop strong relationships with both your peers and professors, making everyone much more confortable in and out of the classroom.

Saint Mary's is a college that challenges its students to be motivated, determined, and passionate about shaping their future and growing as an individual.

Saint Mary's offers a personalized and academically enriched environment that allows competent young women to find their voice in the world.

A majestic campus with helpful and loving people who want you to exceed all the worlds expectations!

Saint Mary's strives for intelligence, encounters the world face to face, and accepts diversity.

Saint Mary's is the most incredible, eye-opening, wonderful place a woman can go for college.