Saint Mary's College

« See more reviews of Saint Mary's College

Saint Mary's is known for sending empowered women out into the professional world. Ranked among the top 100 "Best National Liberal Arts Colleges" in the U.S. News & World Report 2011 College guide, Saint Mary's continues to be a pioneer in the education of women. Based on the core values of learning, community, faith/spirituality and justice, women continue to receive an excellent education while preparing for the challenges and rigors of the professional world. More than 95% of seniors report being satisfied with their Saint Mary's experience, which speaks volumes for the education provided here.

Saint Mary's College is an institution for women. It is a private Catholic school. Young women can attend Saint Mary's and focus on school and not have outside distractions during the week. The class sizes are smaller than they would be at a large university. The college also has many great programs such as nursing and the soical work major. Many young women choose this school for all three of these reasons, but I think that Saint Mary's is best known for the sisterhood associated with all-women's college.

What Saint Mary's is best know for is being an all girls school, but beyond that, education and strong academics are what stands out. With small student to staff ratio and professors willing to help is what makes us excel. It's not the typical classroom experience and I'm glad that I chose Saint Mary's.

Saint Mary's College is best known for our outstanding nursing and education programs. Aswell as being a sister school on Notre Dame University. Also, Saint Mary's College is known for being one of a few all womens colleges in Amercia.

Saint Mary's College is an all women Liberal Arts college Licated across the street from the University of Notre Dame. It has small class sizes and a wide veriety of majors available for students.

Saint Mary's College is best known for its academics and being an all women's catholic College, but it is also widely known for its association with the University of Notre Dame across the street.

Saint Mary's College is known for a beautiful campus, a small all-girl student body, and a welcoming falcuty.

the are best known for being across the street from notre dame and our eductation and nursing program

We're best known for being an all-girls school that is across the street from Notre Dame.

Th fact that is it one of the only remaining all-female schools in the United States.