Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Top Questions

mariam

The best thing about Saint Mary's is the size. A small school might seem boring but it's really beneficial. You get to know your professors personally and it's really easy to get around campus. Whereas a bigger school is the total opposite and it could be quite overwhelming as a college freshman.

I am always able to get a hold of someone if I need help; and they are super helpful. I have had conversations with other students who feel the same way.

The small enviroment is very nice. The overall size is perfect because it is small enough to know lots of people but big enough not to know everyone.

The best thing about my school is the size. You know everyone, and everyone knows you. The classroom sizes are around twenty five people. Due to this, you are making a one-on-one connection with your teacher. They know who you are, how you learn best, and you are not a number being called out. I also love the location. It is located in Winona, Minnesota. It has such a loving atmosphere, and Winona is beautiful. It's a small enough town, but there is also so much to do. I absoluetly love it here.

Marcy

The people.

The openiness of the community and the atmosphere and pride that each student has for the campus.

Doug

I love the lasaillian based teaching style and sense community the school provides. I feel this school teaches you what you will need to know in the work place, but also the rest of the world. The school helps shape you to be an inspirational person and to do your part in forming the upcoming world that we will all be living in.