Saint Norbert College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint Norbert College

Danielle

I have found that St. Norbert is an amazing college. The faculty and staff care about all those on campus and strive to ensure the students' success while they are at St. Norbert. Even though I have only been here a semester so far, I have come to love the college!

Leah

Saint Norbert College is full of wonderful opportunities that larger schools struggle to deliver. With small class sizes and extremely knowledgeable and experienced professors, personalized advice is easy to come by. The close connections between faculty and students are emphasized in all aspects of the college both in and outside of the classroom. It is not uncommon to schedule a lunch break with a professor to discuss a topic of interest at the local coffee shop. Resources for internships, job offers, and scholarships are strong at Saint Norbert College. Come to SNC and count on challenging courses but a fantastic amount of support from professors and staff who will help you succeed.

The campus is beautiful and there are great opportunities to join extracurricular. De Pere feels like a small town, but there is plenty to do. The location is great. The professors are passionate in their subjects. The curriculm could use some tweaking, as well as some of the older housing facilites. I've had multiple classes where I have a large workload, but they are often very informative and useful later on. The food is amazing! I do not want to graduate yet, I like it here too much, but I wish the cost was lower to attend.

Avery

My overall opinion is that the St. Norbert is an awesome place to go. It is easy to get involved on campus and to get to know people easily. One of the things I really enjoy is how small the campus is, you are able to know quite a bit of people in such a small area that it is super easy to make new friends. The class size is also small so you are able to get to know your classmates and professors quickly and easily.

Cassidy

Great college, very pricey, great professors and student life

Luke

I absolutely love Saint Norbert College. The professors are amazing, and it really feels like everyone is part of a family because of how small the school is. The on campus housing could definitely use some updating, but other than that, I believe Saint Norbert is an awesome and very underrated school!

Tamika

I absolutely love it here. I always feel safe and the campus and people are very welcoming. The professors are usually friendly and easy to talk to. Dorms options are vast and are well kept. Food here is absolutely amazing and there are tons of options for every meal.

Kirsten

St. Norbert College is an amazing school. The teachers are extremely flexible and kind and the community is extremely nice. The academics are also really good and are going to prepare me for obtaining my degree. The school has a lot of connections and is very helpful in connecting the students with those connections.

Carlee

If you're looking for a place where you will always feel at home, St. Norbert is the place to be! The academic engagement you receive from professors is better than you will get anywhere else and with 4-year on campus housing you always know that there are people to help you out. Aside from the beautiful campus and best college food in Wisconsin, St. Norbert College is nuzzled against the Fox River in the Progressive city of De Pere.

Saint Norbert College is a unique one of a kind college that made me feel at home. They have more than enough opportunities for every and anything you could possibly think of. They are in a safe historic town with many traditions on campus and off campus. There will always be an opportunity to learn, explore, and simply have fun on this campus. Everyone there was beyond helpful and nice and really made me feel like I couldn't possibly belong somewhere else.

Ryan

When I first considered St. Norbert College, I was excited to see how the years would unfold. Now, a sophomore continuing as a junior, it has been a great place to find my niche. The professors are very helpful and the campus has a very family oriented and group feeling which is nice to have. The Norbertine way is through communio, and many individuals on campus express that which makes it a joy to be a part of. Overall, I have been very pleased with the school and how it has been a crucial aspect in helping set up my career in the future.

Nicholas

The immense conglomeration of Saint Norbert College can be summarized by the one word that it bases its entirety on: communio. Stemming from its Norbertine traditions, communio is the idea of being one as a people and community. It is at Saint Norbert where students are not only taught about communio, but also live communio. It is this sense of community that makes Saint Norbert College a unique place of higher education, and it is this sense of community that allows me to give unwavering support to the institution.

Olivia

I love the atmosphere! The teachers make learning a lot easier because they are always willing to meet with students! There are so many things to get involved with on campus. The food is AMAZING. The class sizes are not too big but not too small. There are also so many opportunities to become involved in the community. The only down side is how high the price is to go here

Paige

I really enjoy being apart of the Saint Norbert community. The student and the faculty are overally very nice, go out of their way to be helpful, and care to be where they are. I find that the experience here will be worth while, as it's been so far.

Kiley

The academics at St. Norbert College are stellar. It is a community within the campus and everyone is considerate each other's needs. The dining hall food is ranked very high in the country. The campus is right on the Fox River and is beautiful as well as safe. Overall, it is a beautiful school with spectacular academics, residential and social life.

Madelyn

It's overall a good institute. The class sizes are small which allows students to have meaningful discussions in class and to actually form a bond with your professor. The school does require you to live on campus unless your home address is in a 30 mile radius of the school and if it is then you are allowed to live at home with your parents. The school's safety has also improved this year, but the school's connection to the catholic church is one of its worst features.

Maria

I had a great experience here. I earned a BA after four years of study, which is typical. The campus has expanded and improved significantly since I went here in the late 1980s. I'm a little jealous of current students getting to experience everything new here!

Annie

St. Norbert College is a beautiful, welcoming campus. The small class sizes allow you to get to know the professors, and they are available often (even after class/one on one). It is located in De Pere, and has lots to do nearby. I plan to study business while being involved in the various music groups offered.

Erin

I love everything about Saint Norbert, the food is very good with a large varity, small class sizes for the most efficient student-professor ratio, and a small campus for easy walks to each building. My only complaint is that the dorms (especially for underclassmen) need to be re-done and modernized.

Abby

When I walk from class to class or to my car after a long day, I feel at home. Sure, my dog isn't here and I don't have mom or dad to pester, but this place feels like my forever home. I know that I always have someone looking out for me no matter what. The food is top notch, there is always something to do, and St. Norbert does a fine job in the academic department. Overall, I love being here and feel that I made the perfect choice.

Skye

SNC is amazing and I highly recommend to all. The food is unbelievably good. There are lots of GF and vegetarian options. They use plenty of fresh ingredients. The profs are great and are always willing to answer questions. The average class size is about 30 which allows for personal relationships with fellow students and teachers. SNC also has a ton of resources

Skye

SNC is a great place to go to school. The small campus creates a fun atmosphere where everyone says hi and holds the doors open for you. Class sizes are pretty small allowing you to get to know your professors. It is easy to meet with professors outside of office hours. The food is amazing! best cafeteria food I have ever had.

Aisling

SNC is a great school located in a small, safe community. Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 35 and, for the most part, intellectual conversation is encouraged and expected in every subject and course. Professors are generally available even outside of class hours, and usually willing to help in whatever way possible. The food is to die for, campus is constantly expanding with new facilities, and there's always something going on.