Saint Paul College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Saint Paul College

Giovana

Having been giving the opportunity to visit St. Paul college beforehand made my choice of selecting this school easier. While on tour the faculty gave a presentation that made sure to point out that they were voted the number 1 community and technical college in the nation. I would have to agree. The professors are friendly, environment is inviting and the staff is not only welcoming, but helpful. Overall making it the right choice for a school to get your generals done for a great price.

Mohamed

A fantastic school with numerous activities to be a part of. This school is alive and full of joyful, experienced students who feel confident in their ability to attend and exceed at school. Overall, this school is an experience you must have and will not be dubious about!!

Cecilia

I feel like this school is a welcoming school. I enjoy how there are all sorts of culture in every direction in the school. Saint Paul Community College is very understanding when it comes to academic struggles. They consider the interests of students and have those interests guide the student to a career they would enjoy. Students may go to other universities and have second thoughts and decide to come back and I think that is a choice that all students should have and be comfortable with.

Maggie

I HAVE BEEN A POST-SECONDARY STUDENT AT SAINT PAUL COLLEGE SINCE THE AGE OF SIXTEEN AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE INSTITUTION. THE ACCESSIBILITY OF THE ADMINISTRATION IS ENVIABLE IN COMPARISON TO OTHER SCHOOLS, AND THE CAMPUS IS SURPRISINGLY LOVELY. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO OTHER HIGH SCHOOL, POST-SECONDARY STUDENTS.

Jessie

It is a great place to start out and get a two year degree. There is not much campus life, and the academics are not competitive, but it is not intimidating and very comfortable. There are a good variety of student groups to join, as well as events that the college encourages you to attend.

anna

I think Saint Paul College is a great school that is very diverse. It encourages students to stay at the school and get homework done with the learning commons area equipped with computers, plenty of tables and a printer. I think it's awesome that they encourage us students to be at school and do homework and socialize.

Ben

I have a very good overall opinion of Saint Paul College. The campus is in a very nice location just outside of downtown Saint Paul and they have really put a lot of time and effort into making the school look very nice and updated. The teachers there are great and are genuinely invested in their students success. I have made a number of great connections with teachers from SPC. The tuition is very affordable for getting a two year degree or just general credits to transfer which is great. But the thing I like most about SPC is the diversity of the student body. You can make people from all over the world there. I have made many friends that are not from here which I think is very cool. It can give you an opportunity to learn about different cultures and countries as well as have really awesome conversations.

Salyne

Being that Saint Paul College is a community college, it is going to be a small college campus. Staff here are helpful with getting you on the right track, there's some good resources provided on campus. One thing I love is the small class sizes! But I wish there was more to the college to get students more involved in the campus; for example, a gym! A lot of students attending community colleges only go to class and then home, adding something like a gym to the campus would make Saint Paul College stand out from the typical community college.

Eleanor

I love this school very much. The cultural diversity I've experienced here has been priceless. All of my instructors have been very understanding and knowledgeable of the subjects they teach as well as the realities of student life. At Saint Paul College I found a community that I was proud to be a part of.

Arlee

Getting involved in this super friendly college is the best thing I've done. Being a Power of You student in one of the college's programs has pushed me to reach out to others and build great connections. I'm the vice president of a club and have great friends, and I have built great relationships with the staff and faculty at this college.

Gao

The teacher are very friendly and polite. The campus isn't too loud or quiet. There's are many programs for students.

Randall

It is visually a nice establishment with readily available resources. It just lacks a culture of dedicated students. The classes are very different in difficulty, depending on the instructor, it is a little in consistent. Instructors are easy to get a hold of and get assistance from. Overall, it is a very independent culture.

PaChai

my overall opinion of about Saint Paul College is a good college to go because they have many major program you can take also their staff is very helpful to helped students out. High school student can take some few class in the college .They afford transfer and the college is very diversity.

Casey

The education is great. The professors really make sure you learn the most important parts. The students are easy to talk to. It is very easy to get good grades, most of the work is just showing up. I have learned the most at this college because of the flexible learning environment.

Haleigh

I feel that Saint Paul College is a good college. I have never had a problem with accessing my professors. Also to much trouble getting help with filling out forms or other things.

Nimo

Best opportunity that I have ha

Beftu

If you are trying to get your generals or any other degree than this college is a good one. There is a lot of choices whether you want to take it online or in person. Most teachers are pretty nice and helpful. Others sometime seem like they don’t know what they are talking about and should study what they are teaching themselves. Other than that the schools pretty good!

Thaw

Saint Paul college is the best community college for me. I feel like I belong there because everyone welcomes me. I feel safe and because of the diversity I don't feel left out. As a first-generation low-income Saint Paul College welcomes me with many supports.