Lawrenceville, VA
Saint Pauls College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Saint Pauls College

Saint Paul's College is a place that will truly make you grow into the person you are meant to be; you will be tested and tried repeatedly, but if you are able to withstand the adversity, you will be much better for it.

I have met, and remain in contact with, some of the most influential people in my life at Saint Paul's College. Although my college experience was rough, the friends and mentors that I met while I was there really made a significant impact on my life. We all share a common bond that I believe was strengthened through our bad experiences and triumphs at the college. I also learned to be self-reliant and persistant because the people above me and around me will not always carry through on their promises and responsibilities. I believe that all my experiences here, both negative and positive, have shaped me into a better person overall.

I wish I'd known the living conditions in the dorm and the quality of campus life for non-athletes. There weasn't really much to do on campus besides sports and greek organizations, and it caused most people to get into trouble trying to create their own entertainment.

chaquanda

to descibe my classmates in word will be motivated and dtermine to get and education

what i have gotten out of college experince ? was that there are many diffrent people come from diffrent backgroungds and harder situations and still are motivated to be a better person and it has vauble to attend because it lets me know that im not they only person who strugle wit a hard situations

Tess

College has been a truly life changing experience for me. In high school I never quite worked up to my potential, I did well, but never my best, and so when it came time to apply to colleges I was disappointed to realize that my options were limited based on my school performance. In the end I headed off to a university that I was not satisfied with, and I spent my first year of college being a student and a person who I am not proud of. After that unsuccessful year I decided to come home and attend community college, to start from square one and get my head on straight. This has been the best decision I've ever made. I'm excelling in all my classes, and I am very involved in school activities. I am a far better, and more focused student now, and a more responsible person. Come next fall I will have transferred to a great school, the kind my seventeen year old self was too immature to be accepted to. College has made me to grow up and become an intelligent, independent individual, and nothing could be more valuable than that.

Mariah

My classmates are very understanding for having bi-language professors during thier years in college.

Saint Pauls College has a program that is called "single parent." Single parent is a program with single moms who are seeking for a higher education, live with their child and enjoying staying on campus. As well Saint Paul's College is the only historical black college to have a program for single moms who are seeking for education. I am not a single parent but I do believe that this feature stands out the most from any other school.

I believe it is vaulabe to attend college becuase it wll teach you how to be responsible and be more determined in life. It is a great experiment in life and I believe if their is a chance for anyone to go to college they should go. I am also a firm believer that everyone should live life better than the day before which means that everyone should try to recieve a higher education so that they will recieve a better paying job and recieve more knowledge in life. College is a place where you can better yourself know matter how long it takes a person to complete its course. Some people believe that college may be a waste of time because it may take longer than expected and cost more than what they are expecting. College is a great life experience an it will help everyone out in life about their morals and vaules about some opions.

Shannon

The world is sick. Not all with physical ailments, but with ailments of the heart. That may sound like a little Shakespeare drama, but it’s the sad truth. At least 90% of each person's individualism is beneath the surface, lurking in corners that can never be seen – not with any tool or machine. For me, college hasn’t been so much a personal Industrial Revolution as is has been a personal Age of Enlightenment. People usually go to school to learn the answers to such questions as “Why?” “Where?” and “How?” but my college experience – while still an academic success – has also been an impressive encounter with perception. Within my classes and the social atmosphere, I have been asked to challenge what I see on the surface and to make insights into people’s invisible 90%. In addition to being a significant building block to my character, these challenges have inspired my love of perception and understanding. While my major considerations continue to flip-flop between social sciences, communication, and philosophy, I hope that my passion will eventually shape a noteworthy, meaningful career.

Lisa

Generally speaking, college students, like myself, spend most of their time studying, memorizing, analyzing , writing and waiting for the day that we will receive that tangible reward of a sealed golden piece of paper, which ultimately reveals the worth of a hard-earned investment by promising a successful future. However, beyond the surface experience, I have found that there is a much deeper, more meaningful reward that can be reaped from the experience as well. This has been the most significant part of my experience in college, and can be summed up in one word: liberation of mind. In this liberation of mind, I have come to realize that life is filled with limitless possibilities, and that we are capable of the seemingly impossible through education and our own willpower. Limitations are only created in the mind.

Kanisha

I have gotten more educated about leadership and responsibility. Before I began college, I was very unaware of the responsibilities to come. Everything was being given to me without and hard work being done. Once I enrolled in college that all changed. I was now responsible for my own things including financial aid, going to class, and much more. This was very hard for me at first. Now I am more responsible with everything I do. Whenever I have an assignment due, It will be done days before the final due date. That’s also where my leadership skills I learned come in. While in college, I have gained more leadership skills. Having to do things on my own made me a stronger person. I make it my responsibility to be a leader not a follower. Whenever my friends are skipping class, I would be the one to pursue them to come along with me and attend their classes that day. It has been very valuable for me to attend. When I graduate college, I will be a very responsible leader. My goal of leading and helping others will be easy to accomplish thanks to my college experience.

lilian

I really, hope you considerer my application because I know that I can give back later on, to those in need. You can see in my transcripts that my academic success has been my priority, despite of years out of school. I would like to emphasize that I recently got involved in a volunteer program at the Counseling on Aging of Orange County where we do a lot of community service. Particularly, the agency is about helping seniors with Medicare problems and questions, and we assist the general public as well. As a matter of fact, I just finish my required hours to become accredited counselor, and assist seniors; especially, Spanish speakers seniors. I also, committed with the director of the program Jacqueline Lauder to be a volunteer for a full year, so I will continue serving after finishing my internship. I also enjoy being part of the CSUF community organizations; the MECHa that means Moviemiento Estudiantil Chicano/na de Aztlan works to embrace our Hispanic heritage. I enjoyed a lot been at school, but I need help, and I would like you to believe in me. Help me in my educational journey today, so I can continue giving back .

Domonique

What I have gotten out of the experience here t Saint Pauls College, was the opportunity of recieving a second chance not only am I blessed to be in college I am also blessed to have been able to be in a wonderful program that they have here called the Single Parent Support System. It gave me the chance of bringing my son to school with me and allowing me to still have a college life while having my son here, I am maintaing a good gpa and i'm also in extra curricular activities such a Womens Council, Brand Nu, SGA, and student activities. Regardless of the schools downs I am proud to be here and it has made me become very humble.

That the school had newer technology and alot more student activities

The school spirit, the living conditons and the old buildings

rhonda

I have learned so much about this college experience. I join a team at the college on public speaking, the team came in 1st Place in a competion held against other college team. I hope I can complete the next 3 years here. I have to get some college tutuions funds. So please pray that I can get some help.

Saint Pauls College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.