Chicago, IL
Saint Xavier University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Saint Xavier University

Eric

Eric! Stop procrastinating on going to college, you wasted a lot of time and money on classes you didn’t go through with that also affected your GPA. Be ready to identify yourself as a student to keep yourself motivated or else you will end up spending over 2 years in a community college trying to get toggle between work and school. As for the classes you need to sign up for them as early as possible so that you can get the classes and schedule you want or that can keep you from graduating on time also, especially with a lot of the classes going away and the budget cuts. Speaking of budget cuts make sure to fill out a FASFA because it really does help you and would have saved you a lot of money if you filled it out for your freshman year, but even though you still have to pay for school it makes you more dedicated to passing classes and looking forward to your income after graduation. GOOD LUCk!

APRIL

As a 42 year old student, my advice would be to go straight to college and complete the education process. Don't take a year off , because something always comes up and it is very hard to return to school after some time has past. Focus on an education. Be confident, egar, and straight forward. Education is one of the most important things any one person can do for themselves. If a senior chooses a good profession, goes straight to college after high school and stays focused on the prize only good things can come from it. Many kids graduate from high school and want to be free, however being a student is one of the most freeing feelings ever. If you are in love with your high school sweet heart, I say go for it but, before you make that choice ask yourself, what kind of parent do you want to be? What kinds of things do you want to provide for your true love? Do you want your whole life to be a struggle? Once you answer those simple questions the anwer will lead you right to college. Education is power! Power rely's on education!

Karlie

Sain Xavier is highly respected for its Nusing and Education degree programs, including both undergraduate and graduate.

I would like to encourage myself to follow through with ambitions and dreams. I would like to tell myself that it does not matter what others think of you and the end of high school is only the very beginnng. We each have our own unique life to live and while others may judge or criticize it is only a reflection on them, not you. I would encourage studying abroad to expose myself to other cultures and a way to understand my own self-identity. I would also like to tell myself to begin to financially prepare for education. This is not a cheap ride, and it really takes a lot of work and discipline to pay for school. So, think about that before you clean out your savings to buy that Mustang (that you're going to wreck in less than a year). I feel that I ended up where I am supposed to be, I just took the detour and went over a lot of mud and bumps to get here. One last thing, your parents and teachers are not as old or as crazy as you think, they are actually giving you invaluable advice...take it.

Students who enjoy being a part of a small student community and desire a more personalized college experience. The Chicago climate provides for many different seasonal experiences and a variety of outdoor activities.

Liliana

I am enrolled in the communication sciences and disorders and the majority of people enrolled are females with a conservative, goal oriented and responsible mind set.

My college education and experience has by far proved very vaulable to me. I have recieved valuable knowledge from classes which has helped me not only achieve in my studies, but as well as in the work setting and social setting. I have also built valuable relationships with friends that I have met throughout my college experience. I am very proud of my personal gain ,but most of all, my college experience has been the most valuable because of the influence I've had on my family. I am the first to go to college from my family and I have influenced my little sisters through my personal stories of hard work, fun and dedication to want to go to a university to study. It makes me proud and satisfied to know that my hardwork and gain of knowledge has impacted my sisters. They are very proud of me. They are part of my motivation to finish college and pursue graduate school; I want a good education that will allow me to find a good job in order so that I could afford to pay for their college so they too could gain a valuable experience.

I believe that a person that is not willing to sacrafice their social life over studying should not attend this school. I also believe that a person that loves big crowds should not attend this school because saint xavier is a small school. In addition, a person that is not willing to work hard and build realtionships with teachers should not attend this school.

Rola

My classmates were supportative and friendly, everyone wanted to see you succeed.

My college experience taught me to be prepared for the real world. I also learned what it means to be selfless through the modeling behavior of the people around me. Sister Denis O'Grady (May God Bless her Soul), was wonderful everystep of the learning process. She refused to allow me to give up. This is the kind of educational environment Saint Xavier embodied, caring, loving, and supporting---we can't forget the learning. The professors were experts in their field and challenged me to excel and question norms that can be changed to better the world. SXU prepared me to be a leader!

The professors and staff are wonderful! The feeling of community and family is easy to see and feel. You are not a number and people really care about what happens to you, from the cleaning crew to the president.

William

My college experience has shown me the true value of hard work and the gratification recieved after that effort is put forth. It has been a huge influence of the person I have become today and it has shown me the joy of expanding my horizons and learning everything the world has to offer. I have become a much more responsable and mature person thanks to many lessons and experiences i have had while attending college.

John

Out of my college experience, I have gained both a realization and an expectation. I have come to realize what I am capable of, both in and out of the classroom. I am capable of realizing my greatest ambitions. Not only that, I have come to expect myself to succeed in them. This has gone far beyond my former expectation that I would be unable to create something great. There was a time when I was resigned to simply living an unremarkable life, doing only what had to be done. Now I realize and expect that I will have an impact on this world. Even when I believed I was only capable of being ordinary, of doing what those who thought little of me expected, I realized that I could not content myself with less than extraordinary. College is a gateway, and through the learning I have expierenced there I have learned the value of experience. Only through the experience that college can bring will I realize my expectations. To me, there is nothing more valuable than this.

Amber

My college experience has been great! I go to a community college and at first I thought it was for low grade students but it is not. There are less people in class, which is a great thing! I get more teacher attention and they have great office hours. College has been valuable to attend because I'm learning so much within classrooms, groups, tutoring, workshops. College is my motivation for life. I am learning so much and very greatful for my education. I know that my college experience and education will help me in life by helping others with the same motivation. Thank you.

Joshua

I get to see all types of people everyday and learn lots of things about our world, a lot more than in high school. I am here with none of my childhood or high school friends so it is like a fresh new start to my life. My campus is large and gives me enough space and time to get to know people who are trying to fulfill their secondary education. And I am so glad that I chose to further my education. I am having a wonderful time in college =].

Saint Xavier University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.