Saint Xavier University

« See more reviews of Saint Xavier University

Saint Xavier University is best known for being a convenient school for commuter students like myself, but also offers on campus living as well. Saint Xavier is a well rounded university that has a lot to offer for any area of study. However, it is probably most famous for it's Nursing program.

Midnight Breakfast!! During finals weeks, campus life offers free breakfast from 2200-0030 to students. There are pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, milk, oatmeal, orange juice, apple juice, fruit... All for free!!!!!!! Midnight breakfast is the greatest!

Founder's and Mercy Days are pretty big since we are a Sisters of Mercy school. Midnight breakfast at the beginning of finals is pretty fun, as is late night and the taste of SXU.

Sain Xavier is highly respected for its Nusing and Education degree programs, including both undergraduate and graduate.

My school is best known for their nursing program it is part of one of the best in the whole country.

My school is the oldest Catholic college in Chicago and is rich in cultural tradition.

Nursing, Education, Music, Speech Pathology & Business

Saint Xavier is best known for its nursing program.

sports and its religous figure

catholic education