Saint Xavier University Top Questions

The tuition is to high, most students have to take out loans just to attend there.

Virginia

There is nothing really I can say is bad about my school. St. Xavier gave me the opportunity to complete my degree by providing evening and weekend classes. Without this, I would not have been able to continue my studies.

The worst thing about Saint Xavier University is the expense. The school is very expensive to not only attend, but also to live there.

Odis

It is very apparent that SXU invites diversity however I feel that at times SXU is not accustom to how other races/elasticities /groups interact with others.

Very few selection of classes and times and certain classes only available during certain times of the year.

Aphrodite

There is too much racism. When I first started, there was not a lot of diversity so not everyone got along very well. It's too small of a school and everyone is consntatly in your business. Undergraduate dorms are unhealthy and unkept. There is violence in our area and I feel unsafe.

The social life on campus can be dead on weekends. You really have to extend yourself to find something to do. Also, the location is not exactly "city living" like the school promotes. Although it is located close to stores restaurants, it is somewhat difficult to get around. Also, the workload expected by the professors can seem overwhelming, and somewhat difficult. In comparison to other colleges it seems very extreme.

One of the things that students complain about most is the parking lot; we are charged a sizeable amount for parking and often have a hard time find a spot. A lot of students feel like the school does not give back much for the amount of money we put in. Personally, I would like to see more extra-curricular clubs and activities and possibly a swim team and appropriate swim-related equipment.

Sharday

The worst thing about my school is interacting with the staff in the finacial aid and student accounts office. They seem somewhat overstaffed and tired. They don't seem to share a lot of compassion and their goal is to get you in and out. When your in a bind, they don't express many options for students and when your dealing with staff in a bad attitude, its not a good experience. Students are already in a frustrated and confusing postion, the last thing you want to deal with are people who don't care about your situation.

S.

The worst thing about this school is the parking- there is never enough parking!

Amour

I hate the fact that the school isn't equally diverse. The majority of students and faculty are white.