Saint Xavier University

« See more reviews of Saint Xavier University

I wished that I had known, learning to communicate with professors was really important . Having a good communication among you and your professors mean clarifying problem areas. This also means that it shows that I am dedicated in school and that I care about my grade. That the campus was really extravagate, yet somewhat home-like feel. I also wished that I had known that financial aid is able to provide me funds, if I were to live on campus. Finally, I wished I would have known that living on campus would mean an once in a life time opportunity.

I wish I knew more about a vareity of schools that existed in and outside my home state. It would have been easier to make my decision if I applied to more colleges both local and out of state. Therefore, I could have made a better decision on what was best for me finanically, academically, etc. I also wish I knew more abou the benefits of living on-campus and more about the unique opportunites at the school. I had to find a lot out on my own by asking questions and getting involved.

I wish I had known about the school sooner, I originally had transferred there so I would have enjoyed the school a bit more had I been younger maybe would have even finioshed sooner.

I wish I knew that Saint Xavier's faculty and staff are a lot more willingly to help you out than I initially led myself to believe.

That there would be tuition increases

how spread out this campus is.

That it lacks school spirit.

the overhead costs