Salem College Top Questions

Johnny

If your going to go to school be serious about it because there is alot of studying involved.

Danielle

The class sizes are really small which helps me maintain good grades, there is lots of motivation and basically all the students know everyone.

johnson

Salem is the first womens learning institution in America. Salem prides itself on their sucessful women

Ariel

How strong,opininated and outspoken the women here can be. How engaging my professors are into my studies and knowledge of the material discussed. How I do not have to travel more than five minutes to get to a class. How the class lectures are overwhelming beneficial to the understanding of the material. Finding people just as dedicated to their studies as I am, and finding characteristics in other people that match who I am. Being accepted into the community.

Kelly

Mostly how expensive it is to go here, and the caliber of education I'm receiving here. Also that this school is a jumping off point to enter the prestigious Ivy schools.

Tiffany

Its the oldest all womens college in the nation

Everything. I love my professors, my classes, my campus, the size of the school, the atmosphere on campus, my peers. Everything.