Salem State University

« See more reviews of Salem State University

Most of my classmates are nice people who will talk to anyone in their class despite race, heritage, or beliefs. There's generally a connection in every class at the beginning because most of the students are pretty laid back.

My classmates come from a variety of different backgrounds though every single one of them has a place in some group on campus, whether it is in the dorms, academically, or through sports and clubs.

My classmates are friendly when it comes to group activities, they are always interested in the class, and if you missed or dont understand an assignment they are more than willing to help out.

A large diverse group of people made up of all diffrent races, genders, orientations, and beliefs, that all want to work towards a common goal.

People who commute to school and have their own seperate live at home, and are unwilling to make friends or be friendly to classmates.

Mostly commuter students going to school because that is what one does after high school; not very engaged or excited in class.

The student population is a lot less diverse than I expected, but seems to be becoming more diverse as more students come in.

Motivated, relaxed, goal-oriented, and open-minded . Most students complete their degree in 4 to 5 years.

The classmates at Salemstate are open spirited, helpful, and sometimes helpful.

My classmates are very friendly, funny, and they're easy to get along with.