Salisbury, MD
Salisbury University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Salisbury University

Gina

At Salisbury University the people are very friendly, the campus is easy to navigate and has great food! Salisbury University is considered to be a medium sized school and the campus compared to other schools is very condensed and is simple to maneuver around. When living on campus, everything from the library, the dining hall and classes are all within a quarter of a mile from each other which makes the campus very convenient to get around quickly.

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to take advantage of any opportunity to be social with a group as a great way to meet people and start forming connections and friendships with others. Attend interest meetings just to learn about clubs and find clubs that you are interested in and it allows you to continue meeting people. Being social and trying new things in your first year of college is a great way to form new memories and allows you to discover what you're interested in. I would also tell myself to stay on task and take your time on work, no matter how small the point value is being given for work it is important to try your hardest on each assignment because every point truly counts when it comes to grades. Lastly, I would tell myself to enjoy the new experience, this is the beginning of a new chapter and although it may be frustrating during the transition it's important to stay happy and enjoy every moment.

Any kind of student should attend Salisbury University. The school itself is very diverse and has a lot to offer to any type of person, whether they be interested in a certain club or hobby. It is very easy to get involved and find a place for yourself to fit in at our campus.

Danielle

I would tell myself I need to be more self-reliant and responsible. It is on you to get your work done on time, professors do not care if you hand your work in or not. Focus more on acdemics instead of athletics.

We are 25 minutes away from the beach. The buildings are very new. The food is very good. Good course selection. Easy campus to get around.

Wilkins

Study, study, and study. Keep working hard because your future depends on it. Apply to many different colleges and scholarships as possible. In addition to ever slack off or derail from your goals, thus you have to motivate yourself every single day. Lastly, try to have some fun once in a while that way you can a balance of stress and time to relax.

Its best know for its nursing and buisness programs.

Its best know for its nursing and buisness programs.

My main advice I would give to myself would be to not be afraid to meet new people and try different things. It's easy to stay in your dorm room but it's better to go out and get involved in some way on campuse. I would also tell myself to reach out to my freshman dorm and share Jesus with them. Living in a dorm is a great opportunity to be a witness to others.

There is a lot parties on the weekends and it saddens me that they feel like they have to get drunk to have fun.

Chelsea

Salisbury University is best known for their business program in the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business. Salisbury also has one of the most competitive athletic programs in the United States. The University has also been recognized for its efforts in sustainability and currently has several buildings certified with the Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) program.

I would tell myself to save as much money as possible to help with tuition costs and living expenses, to search and apply for scholarships and awards as soon as possible, and to make sure that I am seriously focused and willing to do anything that it takes to earn my degree.

The most frustrating thing is the lack of available scholarships for someone in my particular situation.

david

My classmates are nice, helping and energetic about learning.

My classmates are nice, helping and energetic about learning.

From what I know now, I would tell my younger self to bring as much to the table as possible. For instance, my senior year I could have taken four AP courses instead of only two. With the college credits gained from the AP courses, and enrollment in the “Jump Start” program, which allowed high school seniors to take college courses at the local community college, I would be on quicker path to success. I really believe it’s about taken advantage of opportunities placed in front of you. I would tell my younger self to really understand the importance of every class and every assignment. Also, when you slack, you’re only cheating yourself. Public schooling is the biggest opportunity for it may not be the most upgraded institutes in the world, but you have to make the best of it knowing that your efforts will show when it’s time for graduation. My younger self would now understand college and higher learning is a privilege that is earned. There are many prestigious colleges around the US that are yearning for students that are clearly driven. Not only my younger self, but every student has that chance to be.

I wish it was a little closer to home.

The campus is beautiful and full of life, and the experience in the classroom is amazing.

I would tell my high school self to be a little more patient and enjoy life a little more. I was so determined to move out, go to school, and do everything at once, that I forgot to enjoy the everyday things. Without balance in my life, I ended up getting discouraged very easily when things wouldn't work out perfectly. I was also so busy that I missed out on other opportunities to enjoy friends before everyone moved, spend more time with my family, and the extras that high school offered. I feel that balance becomes even more important when you go to college. Some of the best experiences I have had in college were because I finally allowed myself to enjoy the little things, and to go out and have some fun! As a result, I have life long friends, more confidence, and some pretty funny stories that make me the life of the party, benefit, or even business meetings. So to my high school self; Have patience, and enjoy life as it comes! It makes the future you're working towards more rewarding.

Safa

Salisbury University is beautiful, diverse and a great place to study.

Salisbury University is beautiful, diverse and a great place to study.

If I could go back in time, I would give the advise to work more harder on my SAT and AP courses. Put in more effort and try to get more volunteering done in order to get more hand on experience of the outside world. Not only that, since college also requires club activies that really build up your resume, I would recommend partcipating in more educational clubs in high school so the trend can be carried onwards to university.

Salisbury University is pretty convenient from my home and moreover has a great business school. It has great diversity and on campus clubs and activities that really attract prospective students to enroll.

Ileana

My school is best known for their business school and lacross team.

My school is best known for their business school and lacross team.

If I could go back in time as a senior in college I would tell myself to not be so scared. I would tell myself that just because I do not know exactly what career I want to have, does not mean that you are the only one that isn't sure. I would advise myself to go to the community college of your choice and take all the general studies courses. I would enhance how important it is to finish an associates degree before transferring to a university. I would tell myself this because I have learned that if you tranfer from a community college without completing your associates degree, a lot of credits won't transfer and you will end up having less credits than you really worked for. I would say that since you do not know for sure what you want to study, take all the classes that most interest you in community college and complete a general studies degree. After this, you will have a better idea of what you would like to major in. Then, you'll be able to transfer to the university of your choice and study what you enjoy.

A person should not attent this school if they do not like socializing. If the person does not like to study, or cannot get their work done on a due date, they should not attend this school. A person that pladurizes or cheats should definately not attend this school.

Salisbury University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.