Salisbury University

« See more reviews of Salisbury University

I won't be attending the school until the spring but based on what I have seen SU has plent of students and the one resource I've have used, the library, seems to be top notched. Also I have sent emails asking questions and have been answered back promptly. From what I have observed it seems like a solid school to go to.

Salisbury is small but beautiful campus. There are many majors and minors to choose from and the advisors are extremely helpful. There also are so many classes to take to help fufill your major and the professors are very professional and very helpful.

Salisbury University is a university of National Distinction, that allows their students to grow in all ways and aids students into achieving their dreams while teaching them the vital lessons they will need in their careers.

Salisbury is not much more challenging than high school and there isn't much to do, but on the bright side, you will meet a lot of nice people and if you like a small school setting you will probably love the place.

Salisbury University is a well rounded college that wants their students to succeed in life and with that said the professors as well as the staff do everything they can to make sure that happens.

At first I really loved my school, but then as my college career progressed, I have begun to see more and more of my school that I do not like or find to be less than satisfactory.

It's a good place to go to school if you're not entirely sure what you want to do in college, don't have a lot of money, and like smaller sized classes.

Salisbury University is a medium-sized school that provides a friendly and challenging work environment, as well as a comfortable campus atmosphere.

My school is an academicaly rigorous school in which the teachers and students both help to assist the students achieve their highest potential.

Salisbury University is a small school that offers a big education, despite its size there are opportunities available for most fields of study.