Salisbury University

« See more reviews of Salisbury University

I am in the education program and I absolutely love my classmates. Everyone is so nice and outgoing. No matter if you do or do not know the person you are assigned to work with in a group, everyone is very friendly. My classmates are always interesed in knowing about me and are open to listening to my ideas for an assignment we are working on. I could not ask for better classmates, I never feel nervous speaking infront of the class because I know everyone is behind me 100% of the way and will not judge me.

My classmates seem to be very knowledgable and are willing to help. Everyone is nice and just about everyone is attentative when coming to class. Getting together study groups is easy because just about everyone is willing to help anyone out. I love going to class because of my classmates because I feel like they want to be there and everyone participates and asks questions which helps everyone learn.

Most of them seem to be unmotivated people that are being sent to school by mommy and daddy and spend their time partying, but there are a few good folks like me that have worked hard to get where they are.

Classmates are friendly, helpful, and willing to participate in discussions in order to allow the course to progress and become more interesting.

My classmates, know how to have fun, but also know how to manage their time equally with school and their social life.

The general populace, the ones I had my gen-eds with, are pretty moronic, but the ones in my major are tolerable.

There is a good diversity in the student body, and most students really seem to care about getting good grades.

My classmates are hardworking, focused individuals who have a passion for learning and an eagerness to succeed.

A diverse group of students with multiple academic desinations helping each other learn the course work.

My classmates are for the most part very helpful and easy to talk to when I need help with something.