Salisbury University

« See more reviews of Salisbury University

There is not any "kind" of person that should not attend the school. As mentioned before, Salisbury accepts anyone and everyone that is willing to put forth effort to continue their education. There are a substantial amount of clubs and organizations for people to join and find something that they are passionate about. Similarly, Salisbury has career services, counseling services, senter for student achievement, etc. There is not a possiblity that someone will not find a club or place that they love. Salisbury is meant for everyone!

You should not attend Salisbury if you like huge classes where you are just a number. There is not much racial diversity, the majority of african-american students attend UMES which is 15 minutes away. I think this is crazy though, go to the school for the school, not based on your race. If you don't like to party/drink this is probably not the school for you. Being so close to the beach, parties are year round and during the week a lot of the times.

When you enter college you need to have a plan for life your and ask yourself if you are there to have a good time or to do well. In college you need to learn how to manage your time and if you do this correctly you will notice that your social life gets put aside while studying gets put first on your priority list. As time goes on in the first semester you will find studying techniques that appear to work for you better.

To looking for the "In your face" school spirit, heavy support of school athletics, or even any school spirit atall, I would dissuade from looking any further at Salisbury University. I would say that any sense of unity within the students as a whole is limited; though smaller tightly nit bonds form(I.e. Honors Program) any one looking for a heavy dose of community within a university should look elsewhere.

The type of person who should not attend this school is someone who wants to be a little fish in a big pond. Salisbury University is all about being being a big fish in a little pond. As a result of this environment students are able to interact more with their peers and professors. This is further enforced by the classroom and campus size. Other than that type of person anybody else would love Salisbury.

I think that Salisbury can appeal to everyone. There is such a diverse group of people who attend that everyone is able to love it. If I had to choose, I would say someone that is completely and utterly focused on school work. There is a huge emphasis on extracurriculars and clubs that a person here would not be happy if they did not want to be involved in anything besides school work.

the type of people that should not attend are people who very quiet and not out going. If you only go to class and sit there it will not help you. You need to actually talk to people to get extra help, make friends so you don't sit around in your spare time, and many of my classes revolve around participation.

A well rounded individual person who values their education while also balancing their social life. Someone who will make the most of the numerous things available to them. Salisbury offers a lot to their students, but it is up to the student's to take advantage of the various opportunities.

If the person is not willing to put forth the extra effort then they should not come to this school. This school will push you to develop new study habits so that you may keep up in classes. One should always come prepared for class and study even when there is not test or quiz that day.

A person should not attent this school if they do not like socializing. If the person does not like to study, or cannot get their work done on a due date, they should not attend this school. A person that pladurizes or cheats should definately not attend this school.