Salisbury University Top Questions

Marques

If the person is not willing to put forth the extra effort then they should not come to this school. This school will push you to develop new study habits so that you may keep up in classes. One should always come prepared for class and study even when there is not test or quiz that day.

Toriana

Someone who is not serious about pursuing a higher level of education.

A well rounded individual person who values their education while also balancing their social life. Someone who will make the most of the numerous things available to them. Salisbury offers a lot to their students, but it is up to the student's to take advantage of the various opportunities.

Monica

There is not any "kind" of person that should not attend the school. As mentioned before, Salisbury accepts anyone and everyone that is willing to put forth effort to continue their education. There are a substantial amount of clubs and organizations for people to join and find something that they are passionate about. Similarly, Salisbury has career services, counseling services, senter for student achievement, etc. There is not a possiblity that someone will not find a club or place that they love. Salisbury is meant for everyone!

Hayley

Someone who is outgoing, friendly, and loves to learn and participate in activities and social events.

Tyler

somebody who doesnt like trying new things, you have to be open and willing to join groups and meet new people.

Nick

Any kind of person should go to Salisbury University. They offer a variety of majors, and they are always expanding the university with new buildings and dorms.

Ileana

A person should not attent this school if they do not like socializing. If the person does not like to study, or cannot get their work done on a due date, they should not attend this school. A person that pladurizes or cheats should definately not attend this school.

Andrew

There is something for everyone.

Safa

nonserious

Kyle

To looking for the "In your face" school spirit, heavy support of school athletics, or even any school spirit atall, I would dissuade from looking any further at Salisbury University. I would say that any sense of unity within the students as a whole is limited; though smaller tightly nit bonds form(I.e. Honors Program) any one looking for a heavy dose of community within a university should look elsewhere.

Elisa

Someone who is only interested in partying, not looking for a challenge, and interested in a big, division one university should not attend Salisbury University.

Michelle

If you want a big school, this is not the school for you. Salisbury is a small school and you can walk to anywhere on campus in ten minutes or less. This isn't a huge party school. There are a lot of sitting areas and study areas in most buildings for academic use.

Allison

This school can fit any ones personality!

Nancy

This school is relatively laid back. Also, it is located in a small town near the beach. If these characteristics don't suit you, you should pick somewhere else.

Kelly

Someone who doesn't want to work; they will easily not succeed if they don't have the drive.

Kelsey

When you enter college you need to have a plan for life your and ask yourself if you are there to have a good time or to do well. In college you need to learn how to manage your time and if you do this correctly you will notice that your social life gets put aside while studying gets put first on your priority list. As time goes on in the first semester you will find studying techniques that appear to work for you better.

Alexander

the type of people that should not attend are people who very quiet and not out going. If you only go to class and sit there it will not help you. You need to actually talk to people to get extra help, make friends so you don't sit around in your spare time, and many of my classes revolve around participation.

Cassidey

Someone who isn't social and would rather be alone. Salisbury is a place where you really have to talk to and meet a lot of people.

Hunter

Based on what I have seen and heard from other people anybody can come to this school as long as they are willing to put in the work. Grades must be earned and anybody who is not willing to try their best should not even bother to attend.

Kindra

Lazy people. Even though a good social life is important, it's easy to get behind on schoolwork.

A lazy person shouldn't attend this school because the teachers give a lot of work.

Kristian

The kind of person that I feel should not attend this school is someone who doesn't want to be involved. Someone who is not welling to go out and meet new people.

I think that Salisbury can appeal to everyone. There is such a diverse group of people who attend that everyone is able to love it. If I had to choose, I would say someone that is completely and utterly focused on school work. There is a huge emphasis on extracurriculars and clubs that a person here would not be happy if they did not want to be involved in anything besides school work.

Ray

A person who does not like being a big fish in a little pond. This type of person does not want to be familar with every person, and feature of their surroundings. Someone who enjoys novelty should stay away from Salisbury University.

John

The type of person who should not attend this school is someone who wants to be a little fish in a big pond. Salisbury University is all about being being a big fish in a little pond. As a result of this environment students are able to interact more with their peers and professors. This is further enforced by the classroom and campus size. Other than that type of person anybody else would love Salisbury.

S.

anyone should come to this school. if you dont want to go to a huge college, then salisbury is for you.

Transfer students who don't have any connections with others at the school. Housing can be difficult to find and unless you play a sport or are involved in something with the campus it can be hard to make connections that don't already exist.

Mary

If you know what your looking for in a career and that career is a medical career. Or if you want to be taken seriously as an undergraduate when you tell empolyeers where you attend college at.

Brittani

Someone that wants to be in a large school with very large classes and doesn't want to be called on in a class. Someone that loves the city life and needs to go bar hopping and dress up to go out.

Babatunde

The type of person who shouldn't attend Salisbury University is one who is not open to a different environment and open to meeting new people of different backgrounds. A student who is also not ready to become serious in their academics.

Heather

You should not attend Salisbury if you like huge classes where you are just a number. There is not much racial diversity, the majority of african-american students attend UMES which is 15 minutes away. I think this is crazy though, go to the school for the school, not based on your race. If you don't like to party/drink this is probably not the school for you. Being so close to the beach, parties are year round and during the week a lot of the times.