Salisbury University Top Questions

Marques

I wish I would have known how to better take advantage of the tutors all over campus. Asking around campus has now allowed me to use my resources to do even better in this coming semester.

Felicia

As an older student, I wish I had known that campus was half, rich 18-20 year old buisness majors. As an Archaeology major, I have nothing in common with many of the other students.

It would have been very benificial to have known that if I did switch majors that it was going to be difficult to graduate on time with my new major. I am aware that this is my own fault, however the program was not set up in a way that was prepared for students who may have already completed general education courses. It made it difficult as I had some of my most demanding classes within my final two semesters, along with my other lab sciences.

Najee

Knowing how exactly to live on your own, off-campus that is is something I wish I had a better grasp on before coming to this school. The housing situations can be a bit difficult when it comes down to the money that is spent.

I wish that I had take AP classes in highschool because I would already have college credits . I suffered from Senioritis in highschool and while I enjoyed it, I also couldn't wait to graduate. Salisbury University's courses are alot of work so thinking you can just take a "blow off" course isn't accurate. Each course takes some dedication.

I wish I was more informed about the agricultural and climate aspects about the college. Whenever it rains, which happens a lot, the entire campus floods. While this may be considered a downfall, this becomes a common joke and an adored characteristic of the college among the students. Also, many of the older buildings, such as Halloway, do not have all of their room numbers in sequential order. This can become very confusing when one is not expecting this arrangement.

Have better time management

I wish I had known about the Christian organization called Cru before coming to Salisbury, it has proven to be a good resource for support and fellowship with people with the same interests and beliefs as me.

Natasha

That I didn't need to stress so much. College is great!

Ashly

I wish I knew that everything they tell you on the tour is basically a lie. They show you the really nice dorms and tell you thats where you will be, but then you get stuck in an old high rise. I also wish I knew that no one really cares about the athletics there, the attendance on most games are pathetic, even if it is a small school. I'm transferring after this year.

The apartments off campus that are typically for Salisbury students are very small.

Before going to school I wish I would have known how to budget money better, as well as ways to meet more new people with common interests.

The main thing I wish I had known about Salisbury University before coming here ,would be the fact that I would end up actually wanting to stay here for the duration of my college career. To be perfectly honest, in the back of my mind, I always felt as though Salisbury would be a stepping stone academically. What is has ended up becoming is a place I care for in more ways than I could possibly say in 100 words.

Dan

The weakness of the greek system

That the honors program is WAY more touble than it's worth and you don't figure that out until you've invested a lot of time and effort into it.

Kiya

good

young

Small Parking lot, small campus

The low amount of school spirit.

Brady

Before I came to Salisbury I wish I had known more about the Communications major. I must decide on a track of study for my major and I never looked into the Communnications area of business for jobs and careers. If I could research the field of communications jobs I would have been able to pick out better classes that I would enjoy and would learn more about the jobs that I want when I graduate.

Marshall

Nothing. Visited before I came.

how strict they were with alcohol