West Boylston, MA
Salter College-West Boylston

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Salter College-West Boylston

Penny

The smaller class sizes allowing for a more personal one-on-one time with the professors.

Having quit school and went on to obtain my GED I would myself that there is nothing more important than obtaining a "good" education. Although having obtained my GED has provided me with some gratification, having had the opportunity to experience a senior year, graduation, prom, etc is an experience I can never get back. If I were given the chance to redo my high school years, I would take my education more seriously and would not, for any reason, quit. A GED is just not as satistifying as having those high school memories. THose memories are lost forever now.

Salter is a private college arranged so there is more one-on-one time with student and professor to ensure the success of their students. The cost for tutition is very acceptable considering the tutition for other major universities. Salter College offers the programs and degree that I seek as a student. Everyone is very helpful and geared toward the success of all their students.

• $0

Salter College-West Boylston administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.