Huntsville, TX
Sam Houston State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sam Houston State University

Krista

Personally, I love it. The campus is beautiful, the professors are helpful, and the students are friendly. There are many things to do on campus and to get involved in outside of campus. You will never be bored, for there is always something happening.

Sheryl

It is a great institution! The main campus in Huntsville, Texas is growing. There are a lot of extracuricular activities to enjoy for those that are interested. The class sizes are smaller and more personal. The professors are helpful and always available. I woukd consider Sam Houston State University to be an overall goid experience.

katelyn

Sam Houston State University is an old campus with multiple old building so there is constant construction as well as not many parking spaces so students are always here early to pay for parking. Although it is old, they are trying to make the buildings better and newer as they built two new buildings already and one is still under construction.

Elisia

It honestly depends on how you make of it and the people that you surround yourself with

Jermany

I think Sam is a great school! Of course it has its flaws, as does every institution. However, I love it. The orgs are great, especially for freshman I strongly recommend you join! The parties are fun, and there’s constantly police patrolling the area. I would refer this school to anyone! I love my PWI!!!

angelo

i believe to be a great school and hope to graduate from this university with an abundance of skills.

Jacob

It is a great experience and I am looking forward to getting my degree. The people here are very nice and always willing to help. The professors are willing to work with you if you have any issues. Overall I have enjoyed Sam Houston and am looking forward to the years to come

Prince

Is a good school that I will recommend for anyone who really wants to learn. Teachers are knowledgeable and students are always ready to help each other. Facilities in the school are phenomenal, new labs which helps makes student life easier when they need to do any research. There are always available when ever you need it .

Stanlee

Sam Houston State University is an absolutely incredible campus, the people are incredible, the classes, and the organizations. Everyone belongs and has something on campus that they can fit into or even create on their own. Not only is it an incredible campus but it’s also a very welcoming campus. My very first day, plenty of kids welcomed me to the campus and even offered to show me around. SHSU is the nicest campus in town, maybe even in the state. Being here makes me proud to be a bearkat, eat em up Kats!

Alexis

The school has a lot of friendly people. Climbing up the hills to get to certain classes in the heat is TERRIBLE! The food here is alright. The housing that I am currently living in is small, and you can practically hear anyones conversation. The professors seem really nice so far.

Sam Houston State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.