Huntsville, TX
Sam Houston State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sam Houston State University

My overall opinion of Sam Houston State University is above average. I believe the teachers need to be taught more to work with students, many of them hand you things last minute or don’t go into depth with the topic of class. They just read off pieces of paper. Definitely need new professors into the campus.

Chelsea

Sam Houston State University is a great choice for those who want to go to a four year university, but don't want to go too far away from home. SHSU has a homey environment that makes it easy to settle down and feel confident that you will succeed. There is nothing sub-par, the professors are amazing, the classes are decently sized, and extra curriculars can be found every where you look.

Alexander

I am really proud of this University. I am really looking forward to this university.

I love my school !!!!

I love my school !!!!

Christopher

My name is Christopher Brown. I am a Jr at Mansfield Timberview High School. I have heard a lot of good things about Sam Houston through friends and family. My rating is only a three because I have yet to experience the college. In my opinion, Sam Houston would be the perfect college for my major. I think this college would allow so many opportunities for me to pursue my goals in the medical field.

Sydney

It is an amazing school, they try so hard to help the students in any way possible.

Shelby

I am not only a current student, but a third generation student at Sam Houston State University, but I am the first in my family to go to college directly out of high school. When I was a child, I would visit the campus with my mother and I even sat in on a few lectures. This being said, the professors are very child-friendly and make any accommodations necessary for single mothers.

Alex

I enjoyed the calm atmosphere of the place. The campus is extremely beautiful and provides the eye with plenty of natural beauty to see. The students and staff extremely friendly. The dorms are not that great but they have just recently renovated and built new ones so I am excited about that. I think that overall I will be able to enjoy my college years at such a great university and I know that I will be able to make many new friends. The field in which I wish to pursue is offered and so many other numerous majors. I think I might commit soon.

Cicily

I love the idea of attending Sam Houston State University. Everyone I talked to who attended this school, loved it. I went for a visit and the professors were so encouraging and helpful. They spent time answering my questions, and talking with me about what I want to study. The business department is the only one in Texas that offers a double major in banking and finance while only taking an extra two classes. The campus is beautiful as well, with lots of housing options.

Madison

Sam Houston promotes a safe and inviting environment that makes everyone feel at home! I love the atmosphere and I can’t wait for the additions to be made. With the program I’m in, the campus supports us one hundred percent, a school that supports every last major and makes everyone feel important.

Sam Houston State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.