Sam Houston State University

« See more reviews of Sam Houston State University

Sam Houston is a great university. Even though, that its far from where I live, I do not mind the approximate 60 mile drive to and from the university. I have met great people, as well as professors that care about the students' success and enjoy what they teach. I would strongly recommend this University to other students. Even though, that I do not reside on campus, I always see a lot of activity going on with students there. It's a busy campus.

Sam is an overall good college that offers a wide variety of social activities, future career possibilities, sports, jobs, housing ,and one of the best Christian fellowhip organizations in the U.S.

Sam Houston State University has an averaged sized campus with massive school spirit that offers one of the best Criminal Justice Programs in the state, but it also has a lot of hills to the campus.

Sam Houston is a beautiful college with incredibly friendly people and possesses a small town mentality that quickly allows the campus to feel like home and the students to feel like family.

Sam Houston State University is a uniquely diverse college that provides students the opportunity to further their education in life and become a hard-working citizen.

A very diverse campus with an outstanding student population, which places high emphasis on academic pursuits as well as the social life in the community.

Its not the greatest location that it could be in. They also need to stop tearing down our parking places to build more dorms to become an university.

Sam Houston is a small enough university that allows professors and students to know each other and can use support and help with one another.

Sam Houston State University is a small town, lively and energetic school that has something to offer every student academically and socially.

Sam Houston State University is a place where students can grow, learn, and enhance their perspective on life and educational possibilites.