Sam Houston State University

« See more reviews of Sam Houston State University

My classmates come from a variety of different ethnic and ecomomic backgrounds. During my history class, everyone had to stand and tell their name and share some information about their family. I was surprised to hear all the different accents and home towns. It made me a little afraid to tell my history in my slightly country accent but I did and to my surprise everyone applauded me. I guess you can describe my classmates as different as night and day but all striving for the same goal of an education.

My classmates are very friendly. We are always trying to connect with each other so that way we will be able to succed in different or same classes. There are very smart students and are very goal driven. They know what they want to do and how they want it done. The students create a very unique enviroment that you want to be apart of. We are always finding creative ways to have fun.

My classmates are very bright. I am now to the point that I only have upperlevel math and Chemistry classes so my classmates are very interested in math and science. Also they are very smart and know what they want out of life. They all have goals and know exactly when they want to graduate and are ready to do so.

You might feel a little out of place at first, but all of your classmates feel the same way. Speak up! Help along discussions in class because it will not only will it bring your classmates views into the light, but it also helps the learning process go faster!

My classmates are like family to me because we are all in the school of music, so we not only see each other during the day in classes and throughout the music buliding, we hang out together afterwards, and in many cases, such as my own, live together.

A couple of my classmates and I really enjoy this great experience were having at Sam Houston State University. It's fun attending here because you get to meet alot of new people from all over the world. I'm glad that im a proud Bearkat.

I would describe my classmates as enthrawling, gifted individuals who have chosen to enrich their futures with all the benefits that college can provide them.

My classmates are either the know-it-all who love to call out every answer or the quiet, shy person who prefers to be the wall flower for the whole semester.

They are all very nice. I haven't met a person that I don't like. They like to include you in activities. It feels like we're all family.

my classmates are of different races and cultures and have very different personalities but bring alot of things to the table to offer.