Sam Houston State University

« See more reviews of Sam Houston State University

Someone who likes a small town, country music, and who is very outgoing. SHSU is best known for their Criminal Justice program. They have a very good Music program as well. They are adding to their music building a auditorium, more practice rooms, and more rooms. It will be done by Fall 2010.

A person who likes an intimate environment for learning would enjoy SHSU. Also if a person likes the "small town" feel of a place, Huntsville is great. The school is know for its education, business and criminal justice majors. If considering any of these firelds SHSU is the way to go.

Anyone that is looking to have an amazing time along with go to school should come here. They have an amazing scene for everything. if you are the spiritual type there are multiple on campus church groups. if one would like to dance there are mutlple clubs for that.

Any kind of person. This university it diverse and everybody will find a friend if they try. Everybody in classes are cheerful and social with others, no matter how they look or act. Everybody is accepting of different people and embrace unique personalities.

Someone who enjoys small town living, and a friendly community! Someone who wants to be more involved in classes, and have smaller classrooms where discussion is possible with the professors, and they are likely to learn your name.

Anyone with a passion to better themselves and be successful in the professional world after graduation can be successful here, as the professional community respects and seeks our graduates for postitions with their companies

Sam Houston is not ment just for one type of individual. At this school there are multiple types of personalities and we all get along. In this college town, just be yourself and people with the similar intrest will find you.

The person who should attend this school is building their GPA to attend a better recognized school, majoring in one of the few nationally ranked major programs, or finding the cheapest way to get through college.

The kind of person that should attend Sam Houston State University is one that truly wants an opportunity for a good education and training for a career that will be rewarding both financially and morally.

I would recommend someone that is fond of the smaller yet personal classroom environment. I believe those that prefer a smaller campus and a corressponding classroom environment should attend this school.