Sam Houston State University

« See more reviews of Sam Houston State University

As far as Sam Houston is concerned, really anyone can attend if they have your major, and you want higher education to succeed in life with a degree. Some jobs do not require a degree, so the person really has to have a plan of what they want to do they make the decision. Sam Houston is awesome!

I feel that any kind of person can attend this school. However, if you like the big city life I would definitely not reccommend this school. Huntsville is farely small, but its only about an hour and a half to Houston and 3 or 4 hours from Austin.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who is academically lazy, because the school work is not demanding, but the social life is good enough to distract students and keep them occupied everyday of the week.

I think everyone should attend school. It's so enriching, and no matter what your major, you will learn something new. Also, everyone should have a college experience. The good, and the bad.

Someone who has issues with joining organizations. That individual won't enjoy themselves here, because organizations and the people in them make college life at SAM fantastic.

I believe that like any school if you dont really wanna go to that school then dont. If you are a party person this is not the school for you.

Someone seeking a high paced, intense environment should not attend Sam Houston State University as it has a more relaxed atmosphere.

Those who are not comfortable with diversity or small towns. There are many surrounding cities, but Huntsville is a small town.

I would say one that doesn't like to do a lot of walking and if you really like urban areas you shouldn't attend this school.

I BELIEVE A VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF CHANGE, OR PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT SHOULD ATTEND THIS SCHOOL.