Oakland, CA
Samuel Merritt University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Samuel Merritt University

Diane

I would advise myself to not listen to anyone other than myself when choosing a college, major, and career. It doesn't matter what other people think you should do with your life -- it's your life, so it's important for you to make choices that feel right to you. It took me until I was in my 40s to figure this out. This explains why I went back to school at the age of 48, to practice a profession which is meaningful and important to me (nursing).

I was able to practice my chosen profession (nursing) after finishing my degree here.

That it's easier to get a student loan if you're employed -- I would have waited longer to quit my job, and would have applied for loans first.

Carrie

Offers accelerated BSN in12 months

Offers accelerated BSN in12 months

As a high school senior I was very stressed about choosing one profession to study. I couldn't imagine doing one thing for my entire life. So I would tell myself to focus on my interests and understand that life will bring so many opportunities to use my skills and learn new skills that things will never be boring.

Using the previous editions of textbooks is much less expensive and works for nearly every class

Mike

Samuel Merritt offers an accelerated year-long bachelor's program for a Nursing degree. The instructor's are all working nurses so they are current in their field. The San Francisco location only has 90 students.

To try to relax and enjoy school. Begin with a lighter load and let myself take the time to figure out what major I want to do.

The prerequisites are tough and include a bachelor's degree. Class times include 35 hours per week then students are expected to study too. It is highly suggested that students do not work. They say that the program is accelerated, not abbreviated.

Samuel Merritt University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.