San Antonio, TX
San Antonio College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Antonio College

Lexi

I am an online student transferring next semester. Overall the professors were great and replied to emails and messages very quickly. Although the classes were online, the students still interact and help each other, giving it a classroom feel. I got to attend a few music events at the school. All were wonderful, and the people were very nice.

San Antonio College is a great accredited community college that allows students to gain an education at an affordable price. I have enjoyed every class that I've taken at SAC and every professor has been very helpful in teaching their subjects to the students.

Victoria

It's an okay school. I just go to and from classes. I haven't really talked to a lot of people, but the professors are great.

Katherine

It's a good community college. It has limited resources compared to universities. Some of the administrative staff and financial aid and registration and such could be a lot better. There's plenty of tutoring and the professors are easy to talk to and find.

stephanie

I graduated in 2004 so this is my home campus for Alamo colleges. I love it and the change its had is a positive atmosphere for new students. Everything is close by and theres enough time to get to class without being late. Teachers are average and food is ok. The expansion of the campus has been good since parking was always an issue.

Cheyenne

AmaZing school with friendly and helpful staff. Amazing school to be apart of everyone is so helpful. Any questions you have , the staff, professors and even students are always ready to make you feel like you’re not missing a beat whatsoever. It’s a home for many people.

Joshua

If you are looking to go into college, but don't want to start paying thousands of dollars immediately, I would greatly recommend coming to San Antonio College. There is a large variety of classes to choose from, and the teachers are actually there to help you succeed. The smorgasbord of extracurricular activities will also provide you a list of options to potentially tac on a resumé. Although the pathways are a bit off kilter, it is a moot detail that is easy to get used to.

Joslin

I absolutely love my campus! The Social Work department saved my life, I am so inspired every day.

iratze

i think san antonio college is an overall good school to attend to.its cheap and affordable. the enviroment is a good place to be and hang out .tobin lofts is a nice complex for people that

Kourtney

It’s neat clean and organized, and although I haven’t started school just yet I am very excited to start this new chapter. Furthermore i am also pleased that I’m not living far from school so I don’t have to really worry about being late. Also they provide online classes with is such a time saver. Overall it seems like the school will do me justice. I rate it a solid 9

San Antonio College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.