San Antonio, TX
San Antonio College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Antonio College

jenedra

I would like to tell the students to have a goal in life. College is an opportunity that shouldn't be taken for granted. Many people would like to go but can't afford it for whatever reasons. I will tell them not to make the same mistake that I did and not know what I wanted to do when I finish High School. Having a backup plan is essential. If you are unsure about what you want to major in, take your basics. Most of all stay focus and don't give up.

David

To stay in school and finish my college degree. Don't let anyone tell me different. Having a degree can take you farther than you have been before in your life.

The fact that i am attedning school and I feel that I am making a difference in my life.

the only thing that get me frustrated at school is the parking. Everything else I feel i can handle.

Ann

San Antonio College is a 2 year college with affordable tuition, where I can do my basics online to get an Associates Degree and then transfer to a 4-yr college.

Since high school, I have experienced alot in 20 years, so here's my advice. I would tell myself to not let anyone or anything keep me from finishing school. I would remind myself of the importance of having an education. I would make goals with realistic time frames to complete what I intended to do. So I would spend the first year mapping out my time and stay committed to the required studies. I would say that I cannot let peers persuade me to go out and distract me from my studies. I would postpone any relationship that could side-track me down a different road. The other piece of advice would be to look forward to the end result. Think of all the things I will be able to do with my degree. One idea I could do, is paste pictures of things I want to gain on my frigerator. It takes alot of hard work to get a new car, house or travel and I can get there by being in a career that is rewarding, as well, makes a good living. It will take me staying on course, being deligent and never giving up.

I have been to SAC twice, once 12 years ago on Campus and next semester doing it online to finish my degree. The only thing I can think of is that it is very hard to get in and out of the campus. You have to allow the extra time, to park and walk far. Fortunately doing it online eliminates that but I've had to make trips to campus for administration issues and it wasn't real convenient.

Mayra

What is unique about my school is that they offer the best Interpreter Training Program and it has been recognized as an exemplerary program.

If I could go back in time when i was a high school senior I would give myself this advice: keep taking my college credit courses, apply for more scholorships, and keep my grades up so I can be accepted to good universities. During high school I took courses that gave me college credit and high school credit at the same time. This helped me so much because i was already ahead one semester of college. So my advice to myself if i were to go back in time is to take more college credit classes. As for scholorships I would have to advice my self to apply, apply, and apply. There are so many scholorships out there that can help me through m college life. Overall during highschool i was a good student and had good grades but i would say to push myself a little harder to achieve the best i could. As for now I don't regret anything I have done from there this is my fifth semester in college and pursuing a career as an Interpreter in American Sign Language and I am loving every bit of it.

Stacy

College is a very different enviorment. As a college student, you are expected to complete assignments and attend class on a daily basis. Unlike high school, the college professors do not chase you around asking for your homework assignments. In college you are given more freedom, therefore you must be motivated and determined if you wish succeed. The best tools to use in college would be organization and good time managment skills. With more freedom, comes more resposibility. In order to do well in college, your priorities should be on your education. The transition from highschool to college can be an easy process if you are determined and prepared.

The type of person who i'd recomment come to this campus would have to be a determined person who is motivated to do well and complete their degree.

When I explain my school to my family or friends, I usually talk about the clean campus and the overall good learning enviorment.

San Antonio College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.