San Antonio College

« See more reviews of San Antonio College

The most fustrating thing about this college. Is the San Antionio Colleges website because everything is so electronic these days, the way that they have the webcite set up, is confusing. Like, if you are trying to summit classes that you would want to take that semester and also pay online and no one knows how to manipulate the webcite to work with you. Also the colleges website has it to where you can email your preffesors if something comes up. Well the problem with that is that professors do not awanser it.

The most frustrating thing about my current school is the close resemblance it has to a high school. I currently graduated from high school in 2009 and am attending a Community College for financial reasons. After taking advanced placement classes in high school, I was excited for the great challenge of college, however, my school isn't quite the challenge I was hoping for. The professors are incredibly knowledgable and helpful and the school is wonderful, I am just ready for a University.

The most frustrating thing about San Antonio College would have to be the parking situation. There is not enough parking for current students. Even though they recently built a five story parking garage, it is not enough for all the students who are enrolled.

There seems to be a lack of regard for the students' wishes by the administration, as well as a lack of communication between the administration and the faculty.

The only frustrating thing about school for me is the process of registering for classes; if you don't pay by each friday your courses are dropped.

The most frustraing thing about my school would have to be the parking situation, but then again which school doesnt have that problem?!

the only thing that get me frustrated at school is the parking. Everything else I feel i can handle.