San Bernardino Valley College

« See more reviews of San Bernardino Valley College

I Would tell myself "Make sure you work harder kelonie, next year we have alot of responsibilities coming our way. Keep your grades up and stay motivated. We always wanted this, so now mentally and physically prepare yourself. Make sure you save save money, college is expensive. Make sure you know exactly it is that you want to major in, but most of all, make sure you keep your self healthy. This means getting adequate amounts of sleep, eating the right things and staying fit ! "

if I could travel back in time and talk to myself about what college life would really be like, I would first off is a to be the concentrate more on English and my writing abilities. I would also tell myself to stay focused on the academics, and go a little easier on the social activities outside academia. I would also tell myself that joining the U.S. Navy would be an excellent idea, but only after completing my bachelors program at the University.

The best advice I would be able to give is to be careful with their timing. Time is our most important asset. Make sure you make enough time to study, take a test, talk to your teachers, and submit your college applications. If you learn how to manage your time everything will be a lot quicker and easier. Do not put to waste the most important thing in life, time.

If i could go back in time, i would tell myself to try harder academically and to be more involved in activities. These things will help when applying to colleges.

Stay in high school and finish the time need to complte all class. Do not make amove with out think about the future and what could happen.

I would tell myself to not stress out so much about homework during my freshman year. I would advise myself to losen up a little.