Santee, CA
San Diego Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Diego Christian College

Kelsey

My overall opinion on this school is that it is extremely expensive for no reason. We pay all these money and don't even get the bare minimum. The campus residence is honestly terrible there is always something wrong and it takes literally the whole year to be fixed or it is half ass fixed. The campus food is a hit or a miss, the only time it is every really good is when we are having campus tours because they want to impress potential students which is terrible and false advertisement. The only good thing about this school I guess would be the Aviation program but if I would have known what the school was really like I definitely would not have chosen to come here. If you transferred in like I did you will definitely be screwed over they literally don't take any of your credits so you are basically starting all over and if you try to transfer out nothing you take at this school will transfer AT ALL!

San Diego Christian College is a great school that has small class sizes and professors that are always available. It is a small school so everybody is bound to know each other. There is familiarity and community far better than most universities and colleges. Overall, San Diego Christian is a great school!

Jillian

San Diego Christian College was the best decision I've made! I never knew what a tight knit community felt like at a school until I came to SDCC. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming and you will never feel alone. Even if you do not anybody, someone will come up to you and introduce themselves and then introduce you to more friends. With the biblical background, the faith integrated, the exceptional academics and awarding athletics, SDCC has so much to offer.

Mason

It has a good community but the facilities are lacking and the college feel is lacking.

A stereotype of kids at my school are homeschoolers and christians. I would say there is some truth.

Athletics are a big part of this school. As well as ASB and spiritual life.

There are a lot of nice people at this school. I would say with the small school size there are less varieties.

The academics are pretty easy. As long as you try you should be getting As and Bs.

Veronica

Two things: Go to a community college. I love my college and the experience I have had here the last 3 years. But, I know I would have saved myself a lot of money if I had gone to a community college first. Saving thousands of dollars is worthy waiting a year or two before going away to school. Secondly, I would tell myself to become disciplined. It's taken almost 3 years to get to a point where I can really sit down and do homework, say no to fun activities and spending time with friends, and take responsibility and do my homework assignments. It's not only a good habit in studying, but in life in general. To be disciplined at my work int he Registar's office, in my running for cross country. Discipline, I believe, is one of the keys to getting through college and life in general.

I wish I had understood a little more about what it meant to transer credits from a community college to a university and how that actually does save you a lot of money, especially for those of us who aren't on full ride scholarships. Coming from a home where my dad only attended maybe about a year of college in Mexico, I didn't know anything about credits or college tuition or even what a transcript was. As much as I love my school, I could have saved myself a lot of money.

Michelle

The college I go to right now is a community college. It's a small college but with a lot of attendents. It's comftorable and also has good educational classes. I plan on going to a bigger college in california. So I can get my associates here at stcc and continue my education afterwards, to stcc and it's giving of education is going to be a big help

A lot of classmates don't seem to really care about class, seeing as right now i'm in a community college. They figure it's no big deal because it is only a 2 year college. But it needs to be understood that this is helpful into getting you into the path you need. And then there's those that are very focused and commited in graduating with an associates from the community college, which is very smart.

Life hasn't always been the easiest thing for me. I've gone through a lot of obstacles wether it be with my health, at home, or schooling. I got sick and had to miss 3 years of school. It made things really tough when I got back. They let me continue my education though I hadnt been tutored or done anything with school the whole time. So when I went back, I was behind everybody and felt like I knew nothing. Highschool was very hard for me because I walked in as a freshman not even knowing how to multiple or divide. I broke down a lot of times while doing homework or in class because I felt like I wouldn't be able to make it. I pushed and pushed but for a while I just gave up. I think I should've just continued to try harder & push myself to learn and not give up. It would've made college easier for me and gave me better study habbits. I wish I had given myself more confidence and beleived that I could do it and accomplish everything I wanted to. I need to focus more.

Brandon

I think I would have found a way to go to college and not let my parents influence my college decision. I belive i have made great steps torward getting my bachelors degree after I was kicked out of my house at age 17. I have been a full time student since returning to college and have played baseball all three years being recruited from all three schools. I would say God put me in this position to get have a stronger back bone and work hard for everything I have. Every clothing item or food I eat is all a product of hard work and discipline. God has blessed me every day with life and I couldnt be happier with the chance he has given me to excel my life. God Bless

Christian Enviorment has been such a blessing in my life. Having the strong faithful people around you everyday just being nice is the biggest advatage to the self esteem challenge.

We dont have a baseball field. i do belive God has a reason for everything. Since we dont have a baseball field we get to play our games at Petco Park.

Katherine

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would like to mention to myself that I should/need to fill out a lot of scholarships. Because in the future you may not always have all the money to pay for the classes I need to take or the books I will need. If you want to take summer classes or intersession classes you need to pay for those up front and not with financial aid, and trust me you may consider taking intersession or summer classes. Also you should take all the babysitting oportunities you can to buy any odd and ends you may need. It is very important you listen to me as I take the time to advise you on the greatest college experience you could have. Also, be open minded to new and different programs schools may be starting. Such as the 2 plus 2 program through Eastern Nazarene College and Massasoit Community College. Where yo do your two years at Massasoit and apply to Eastern Nazarene and you can get your bachlelors through them by going to school one night a week for 2 years, and working hard!

Luis

The advice I would give myself as a current collge student would be that I should have focused more on my Sat and Act exams. I really did not take my exams very serious because I was a honor student with a grade point average 3.87. I personally think I did the right choices while I was a high school student. I was a scholar athlete that played varsity baseball my four years in high school. I recieved my awards during my baseball career in high school. I also participated in band as a drummer. I was very focused and determined in my goals as a high school student. I had a great parents and school counselors who always guided me in right direction.

San Diego Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.