Calexico, CA
San Diego State University-Imperial Valley Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Diego State University-Imperial Valley Campus

Erika

The willingess and quick response from teachers and staff to help any student at any moment.

I would advice myself to really do more research on what I plan to study and eventually make a career from. I would also definitely encourage myself to save money for study abroad opportunities and emergencies. I would also emphasize the importance of time management and not to waste time with other activities as well as to keep track of what's truly a priority and that will pay off in the future.

I consider our staff to be the best thing in the school because they make our small campus so welcoming and feel like we will receive help and attention with our academic struggles or other interests.

Heidi

The kind of person that should attend this school must have certain qualities such as dedication, commitment, and risk-taker. Future students must be dedicated to thier school to achieve thier educational goals. Commitment is also valueble when conflicts or complications arise in the path becuase olny the strong ones manage to overcome them. A risk-taker personality is what differentiate a leader from other people. At San Diego State University-Imperial Valley Campus leaders are highly recognized.

If I could go back in time and was capable of talking to myself when I was a high school senior I would think of giving myself advice about the knowlege I have obtain in college life. My transition from high school towards college has been a great and difficult experience at the same time. I would advice myself to perfect note taking strageties when an instructors gave lectures. I would also adive my high school me to learn and practice different study habbits to achieve the best study habbit for myself in the future. Also a system of studying should be established before an exam or final, instead of studying minutes before an exam like in high school.

I am persuiting a Bachlor Degree in Criminal Justice Administration at a San Diego State University extended campus. In this campus their is a diverse popularity of student; however, a few students are attending this extended university campus. I consider that the small amount of students attending this campus is the worst thing in my school. If this campus was or had more students, then the place would look more a life and students would be more eger to attend.

Alegna

It is a state university at a cost of a Private university. It has professors and counselers who care about you and know our name. It is a campus that is trying to grow and prosper, but keeps getting put down by Main Campus. We are their leftovers, but sucessful and happy leftovers. We are the Aztecs of SDSU-Imperial Valley Campus!

If I could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself to join the ASC here on campus and to not be so shy in my classes. To be more active in my discussions and to not be afraid of making new friends outside of the usual people I knew from High School. I would also advise myself to just take the classes for my major, English, instead of waiting to do that change in my sophmore year. I would also advise myself to sell my unwanted books to future students who would need it and the notes I make in them.

The classes are always the perfect size. Your relationship with your professors goes beyond just student and teacher. The friends you make become like family to you and stay with you no matter what.

San Diego State University-Imperial Valley Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.