San Francisco, CA
San Francisco State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Francisco State University

Aleksandra

San Francisco State University is a great multicultural university that provides opportunity for students to grow and gain skills for their future profession. The campus is conveniently located and has a lot to offer for young and older students. The faculty is helpful, understanding and teach well.

Jen

FFFRRAANNNNDD

FFFRRAANNNNDD

Karlee

Honestly, the school is beyond amazing. Its in a perfect location, the people are studious and the travel abroad program is astounding. Its beyond incredible to be able to work towards gaining a career all while having fun and being in the perfect location while doing so.

Sofia

Though many people will say that SFSU is no longer a commuter school, I beg to differ. As a student, I found nights to be only populated by the Vilmar and did not enjoy walking around campus at night because I did not feel safe. During the weekends, if you want to go to a party, you either take muni or go to Park Merced and go to a party that would be shut down really quick because there are also residents living in those houses. I enjoyed City Eats food more than others because when I visited other schools I found that City Eats had healthier food that was made with more effort (it wasn't slop). I mostly came home every weekend to Bay Area unless I was working or made plans with my roommates to explore the city. Exploring was my favorite part about attending SFSU. My roommate and I walked everywhere and only relied on Muni to take us on a 30-minute ride to downtown or for a quick stop. The mall was very handy at times but the Trader Joe's food went bad very quickly. SFSU is definently for students who like the small campus feel that is very diverse and who likes to be on the outside of town. Not having a huge advertisement of the sports at the school really broke me down and the school spirit was definitely lacking. The professors I had were very helpful and caring, however when it came to big lecture hall classes I found that I could learn the material better on my own if the teacher hadn't put questions from class time into the test. Overall, my time at SFSU was just as clouded and dark as many of the days in the outside of the city.

Lorena Raquel

It is a very important university

It is a very important university

Mesoma
SFSU, a commuter school

SFSU, a commuter school

People live all around the bay so we don't linger around campus when we're done with classes. Many people here are thinking about transferring.

Michelle
SFSU

I great school and a grater city

SFSU

I great school and a grater city

Esi
SFSU review

SFSU review

Its a nice commuter school. The weather sucks but the school is a nice school. Its great for academics, clubs and organizations, and the arts and media. If you want a sports school this really isn't it when it comes to football. Basketball games are cool but the school is really known for the creativity through arts and cultural organizations

Iridian

Many people say that people who attend SFSU are liberal atheists. It is totally not true. Each one of them are set with their own ideologies and beliefs. Their way of thinking is varies greatly depending on their experiences. I do have to admit that most of the people I have met here at very open minded and non-judgmental.

One of the most popular student activities is the M.E.Ch.A club. They integrate our community in their activities and provide services. They also want students to gain awareness of upcoming protests and school related events.

Everybody seems pretty nice, everybody wants to get to know each other and are really friendly when it comes to asking them a question.

They are very versitile. You can become a social worker, be a bio major, study economics, it is all up to you.

Silvia

San Francisco State University has brought me much to learn, everyone is mostly on their own. It is hard to communicate with students throughout the campus because everyone is very different. It is perhaps the most diverse University I have visited. I love to see the different cultures and groups. Most of the students are involved on campus wether it is through social media or gaming consoles. It is not such a big campus to get around in, which I personally love because it gives me more of an opportunity to walk up stairs.

The most popular student activities/groups have to be sports, cultural, film, music, religion, and business.

The academics are very challenging, you have to make sure you know all of the subjects requirements or else you are left out. No matter what class you take, you have to get yourself involved.

San Francisco State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.