San Francisco State University

« See more reviews of San Francisco State University

SF State is a dynamic, big cultural melting pot that offers not just a quality education but a quality experience that you are bound to enjoy, with the school always being active in social or political affairs and with the school being so close to San Francisco, not only will you get a quality education but you will also be able to experience what the "City By The Bay" has to offer.

San Francisco State University is a open minded atmosphere where you can freely speak your mind and have no fear to be who you are along with an intelligent edge, as the people there are diverse individuals with a unique sense of style and grace.

San Francisco State University is a public university on a beautiful campus home to around 30,000 students who are offered a wide variety of majors with classes taught by the professors themselves (not graduate students.)

Big trees on a small campus with down to earth professors who want to share their knowledge with you in a friendly, open-minded and supportive environment surrounded by interested, diverse and excited students.

School spirit is almost non existant. You will be anonymous here unless you join some sort of club or organization. Almost everything is impacted, especially the art department and nursing program.

San Francisco State is a school that will not hold your hand through your education, but for students who are driven and self-motivating it can provide immeasurable opportunities for success.

This university is a good learning experience if you know who the good teachers are, have specific educational goals, and can advocate for yourself in a less than supportive atmosphere.

My school has a diverse liberal population, which makes learning a lot more interesting, because most students are not held down by commom misperceptions that plague society nowadays.

San Francisco State University is an extremely eco-friendly, liberal, and diverse campus emersed in a drug-related social culture that strays away from school spirit and academics.

San Francisco State University is specializes in a diverse, laid back, but intense learning envirnment not only for the purposes of education, but also life in general.