San Francisco State University

« See more reviews of San Francisco State University

This school is located in one of the most intriguing cities in the world. The campus is like its own oasis within a very urban city. The layout is great with lots of green lawns. It is not very big, so you can walk to any class you may have in less than ten minutes.

The location of my school was essentially the deciding factor. I wanted to be in a city, where I wouldn't be isolated on my campus, but also where I would be able to continue auditioning for parts outside of school plays or films.

The layout of theSan Francisco State is very unique and you get the feeling of nature as you walk through campus. My school is very diversed with students and has a gret atmosphere.

I love how the university has a feeling of such high enthusiasm. The feelings and attitutdes of the different students are so welcoming to everyone it just feels like home there.

it allows us to be whoever we are. it is so diverse and so much to do. it is lively and has so many events. it has an ethnic studies college, the only cal state that has it.

NEEDS PARKING!!! ASAP!! and upgrade on capital, a cleaner interior, a more modernized look, newer furniture, upgrade on everything pretty much. it looks old and run down

Personally, my reason for even going to this school was because of it's proximity to San Francisco, it's a very fun city, and a great environment to thrive in socially.

A unique thing about my school is the diversity. I see so many different people on a daily basis. Although it helps that we are in a very dense and diverse city.

SFSU is very ethiclly diverse, much like the city it is in. Also, it is in a large city compared to the other colleges I looked at which were in smaller cities.

There's a lot of history to this school. This school is known to being very politcally involved, in that students would act on what they believe is right.