San Francisco State University

« See more reviews of San Francisco State University

Every stereotype has a small grain of truth to it. In general, we are liberal, but all different types of people go to school here. Yes, even foreigners and homosexuals...

1) Yes, SFSU's business courses are hard to get and is overfilled. 2) Some of SFSU's students are slackers, but there are also many great hard-working students as well.

From my prospective, the collefe of business is a great aspect for SFSU. The students come from all background are very diverse in knowledge, culture and experiences.

Not totally true since there are students that are struggling with classes. On top of that, I don't feel SFSU business program is that bad as some outsiders think.

To some extent yes. It is hard to meet people, and when you mention that fact you people respond - because it's a commuter school.

there is a good percentage of students on academic probation. but there is also a good percentage who excel and who work hard.

I don't think so, really. The school has a pretty good mix of people. There are more protests than school activities, though.

I think we get this stereotype because some people end up in SFSU because they couldn't get into any UC

i dont know...at least i dont hear any gun shot or fighting on campus.

No, I know many hard working and brilliant students at SFSU.