Pasadena, TX
San Jacinto Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Jacinto Community College

GO TO COLLEGE!!! I took about a three year break from school, and I regret it now. That is the worst thing that I could have possibly ever done. I could have an amazing career right, but instead I am having to work two jobs to pay the bills.

I would have to go with parking, but that is at any college.

All of the teachers are very nice, they will work with you when/if you need it. A great learning enviroment.

Audrey

Definately try harder, give it your ALL and don't be scared of change. Life is a risk itself and to succedd you must do anything and evrything it takes. Start the procces as soon as possible it's never to early don't waste any time and do NOT procastinate. Ask everyone and anyone as many question as you can think of don't be hesitant to look dumb because "the only dumb question is that that is not asked." You are capable of doing anything, all you have to do is set your goals, follow them and conquer them.

Anyone that wants to get an education. The scheduled they offer is flexible and meets any educational needs.

No one fits in this actegory. Everyone or anyone can attend.

Brandi

San Jacinto College is clean, fun and very easy to find your way around.

San Jacinto College is clean, fun and very easy to find your way around.

Pick a degree and stick with it. Once you get a job making good money you can always go back and get a different degree. Also, apply for more scholarships while in high school.

That I had the option to take more night classes than I orginally thought were available.

Susan

Whatever you choose to do in life, do it well and never give up. Those who doubt you only wish they were in your shoes doing what you love. Mistakes will be made, but they come as a form of a life lesson not to be ignored, but to be learned from. Most importantly, if it can be taught, it can be learned.

The best thing about San Jacinto College is actually two-fold: the professors and the small class size. Not only have I been very fortunate with the oppurtunity to learn from some amazing teachers, but I feel I have also greatly benefited from the smaller class sizes which promote more interactive learning that is less common in a 4 year university. I've also just been accepted into San Jac's top-notch Medical Radiography program where the skills, experience, and knowledge I will gain can only be summed up as priceless in preparing me for my career.

Probably the single most complaint many students have about any college (aside from tuition, room & board) are the textbook prices, which seems a pretty standard complaint throughout any schools of higher education. While I understand the concept of the school generating more money from the textbook manufacturer, the fact that it comes at the expense of the student seems blatantly absurd. Textbooks do not need to be replaced and updated every year with an even more expensive version. The subject change is not great enough to even justify annual new editions, most especially within the core courses.

Chase

I find the majority of my classmates friendly.... but negligent.

I find the majority of my classmates friendly.... but negligent.

To listen to my Dad. He always told me to put forth, what I expected in return. I would tell myself to always go to class and procrastinate as least as possible. These three things alone, almost cost me my first semester of college. My parents have invested alot of time and money in me, and in reality, I only have a short time of school left but these decisions will reflect on my entire future.

The wide variety of classes (that's close to home) with small student ratio, at a very reasonable tuition rate. I believe the professors at San Jac have prepared me for the university that I plan to attend this spring. I've also realized that the professors there really do care about my learning and passing. They have been more than willing to help me outside classroom time, providing that I am willing to put forth the effort.

Ivan

If i could go back and give myself advice as a high school senior i would definately tell myself to plan in advance my entrance to college to choose carefully and gather information about what college i would like to attend and start thinking about what i want as a career and future. College is will require way more focus and time so be ready and remember that it will all pay off in the end.

People who need a flexible schedule due to their responsibilities with a job and that needs amore student to teacher environment.

To me theres not really a frustating thing in this school probably the closest thing to frustration would have to be parking space.

San Jacinto Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.