San Jacinto Community College

« See more reviews of San Jacinto Community College

The absolute worst thing about my school is the crim in the parking lot. I know everywhere has crime now a days, but the cars are still being broken into. I know the police are doing their jobs, but I just wish there were just a few more survalencing the parking lots at all angles. Even having unmarked and out of uniform police offers would work. You never know if you are going to run into one.

Worst thing about my school is getting correct information to the students. I can't find simple information I'm looking for such as how to apply for graduation. Councelor also give music sudents the wrong class information.

The only thing I do not like about San Jacinto College is the fact that they do not offer Fashion Design courses. Aside from that, I think it is a great college and I have enjoyed attending on and off for 10 years.

The worst thing about my school is that most of the students don't take their education seriously and the professors don't try to make them show up and at least try. It's like being back in high school.

I don't have anything bad to say about my school. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a student at San Jacinto. The teachers are fantastic at teaching, and the students I have met are great.

I would have to go with parking, but that is at any college.

Rain drainage in the parking lots are horrible.