San Jacinto Community College Top Questions

San Jacinto College has allowed me to expand my knowledge greatly while opening my eyes to the real world. If you're a big party goer, this college is not for you. The majority of the students are travel studen, meaning most live in the surrounding area and drive to and from school each day. The time is spent in the class and following, most students travel home leaving little time for social gatherings. San Jacinto does have a friendly envirnment with many opportunities to meet people, yet with no fraternaties or sororities the main focus is school.

Sylvia

A person who lacks determination, ambition, and self control should not attend this school. College is a privelage and should be used for educational purposes not as a social hang out.

Tracey

I think that overall, if you are the kind of person that doesn't take care of business or doesn't take things seriously, you should not attend my school. The employees make sure to take action whenever you don't meet standards. In the end, it's you choice to pursue further education, so if you truely don't want it, then you shouldn't go in putting in half of your effort.

Audrey

No one fits in this actegory. Everyone or anyone can attend.