Stockton, CA
San Joaquin Delta College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Joaquin Delta College

Grecia

San Joaquin Delta College is a great school. Although people may say Delta doesn't offer much they really do. It is not as expensive as other Jc colleges and their are a wide variety of different classes to choose from. If you don't see a class you need in the Stockton campus you can always choose to go to the mountain house delta campus. Delta is a great school and the teachers, students and administration all add a fun and study hard experience of the campus.

Miranda

My overall opinion about Delta College is that it's a great place to start. The professors want to see and encourage each student to succeed. The college is a great place to take your general education courses before transferring to a four year university.

Ivonne

As a soon-to-be Delta transfer after 2 long years, I can say Delta College is what you make of it. If you're willing to learn, put in the work, and really get in there to get the help you need, Delta is the place to go. Counseling appointments are very hard to come by, so make sure to check out the Transfer/Career center. They have transfer counselors there, as well as incoming counselors from universities you might want to attend, and even trips to those universities.

Georgina

It is a great school. A lot of people think otherwise and they see it as a bad school, but I find it as pleasant and helpful as any other college. As long as you just go to what you're there for, for your education. Take the classes you need and get back home and finish all your assignments and simple as that. This school offers a lot and helps a lot. I love it & im close to my family!

This is a good place to acquire your GE Breadth, but that's it. There are little to no research and/or internship opportunities in the surrounding. Also, there is a large gang violence scene in Stockton, where SJDC is located. Also, while we are ethnically diverse, there isn't much diversity in the student body's interests.

San Joaquin Delta College is a community college that offers flexible classes for any type of student. Delta offers a number of online courses and in-person classes during any day and hour of the week. The fact that they offer so many classes makes it easier on students that work or students that have children. I personally am glad I'm attending Delta because they offer a number of classes that are transferable to UCs and CSUs, which is perfect for me because I plan on getting my general education and transfering to a four-year university.

If could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I'd tell myself that taking AP tests would help tremendously. I took several AP classes in high school but didn't have the money to pay for the tests. I would definitely tell myself to find a way to take those tests because it does save so much time to already have passed AP tests under your belt. If I would've taken those tests, I could've possibly saved myself an entire semester of classes.

Any type of student can attend Delta due to the fact that the school offers a number of different classes for any major, classes that are transferable to a four-year university, and classes online as well as in-person classes during any day of the week and any hour of the day.

It's unique in the sense that it's a really big high school.

It's unique in the sense that it's a really big high school.

I would tell myself that being an anxious mess over going to college is not worth it.

I wish I had known how expensive the required books are in the bookstore.

Salma

Apply for scholaships ahead of time, and do your homework. Do what you can to keep your GPA up, as well as remember to not miss ANY deadlines. Deadlines are the most important, because you can never go back. Apply to the colleges and universities you want to attend before that deadline. Prioritize your education, not your friends (of any kind).

It's big and small at the same time. I like the variety.

I wish I'd known the buildings and the teachers better. Some teachers are better than others, despite their subjects, and looking them up is the best option for getting a good education.

William

My school is a fantastic community college with great opportunities for anyone and everyone.

If I could go back in time to my senior year of high school I would probably tell myself to do a lot more. I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships and to never give up no matter how hard or confusing things get. I would let myself know that things will get tough but it will be worth it in the end. I would also tell myself not to freak out so much because college is not as hard as some people say it is. Just stay up with your work and try not to procrastinate. Procrastinating just causes unneeded stress that you dont need in this part of your life. I would tell myself to do my best and things will fall into place eventually. Just keep going.

The kind of person that should attend San Joaquin Delta College is someone that is dedicated and willing to work hard for there future.

San Joaquin Delta College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.