Fresno, CA
San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno

Alaura

My overall opinion is that it is a great school to get more one-on-one attention from the instructors because of the small class sizes. Most of the instructors will be with you the entire time you are a student and really get to know you and your needs. Classmates also become like family because of how much time you spend together.

I love my instructors for my program. They are all sweet and genuinely care about our well-being all around. They’ve been asking us weekly how we are doing inside and outside of class and I really appreciate that. The campus is always clean and I’m proud to say I attend San Joaquin Valley College. I feel safe and taken well care of.

Garian

SJVC is a great school to attend. I love the staff because there so sweet and generous. They make sure the students feel as if they where at home. They have really great resources that the students can use. I love the way the classes are set up and how the seniors and juniors interact with the freshman's. It's like a big family.

amber

I love my school. I have learned so much since starting school. The class sizes are very small normally around 10 people and I love it that way. The instructors are always available to speak with you as well as friendly. the school is a bit pricey but the hands on experience is what your paying for and it makes a huge difference.

Emma

It is a great school to get the knowledge you need for your specific career, with hands on training. You also get general education classes if you need it. There are accelerated programs so you know you wont spend a long time in school and you can get your career started soon and be well prepared.

San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.