San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno

Emma

It is a great school to get the knowledge you need for your specific career, with hands on training. You also get general education classes if you need it. There are accelerated programs so you know you wont spend a long time in school and you can get your career started soon and be well prepared.

Alaura

My overall opinion is that it is a great school to get more one-on-one attention from the instructors because of the small class sizes. Most of the instructors will be with you the entire time you are a student and really get to know you and your needs. Classmates also become like family because of how much time you spend together.

amber

I love my school. I have learned so much since starting school. The class sizes are very small normally around 10 people and I love it that way. The instructors are always available to speak with you as well as friendly. the school is a bit pricey but the hands on experience is what your paying for and it makes a huge difference.

Amirah

It’s a really cool school and the staff is awesome! They really help with whatever you may need It’s expensive but I’d say it’s worth the money because I specifically get to learn about what I really enjoy which is why I’m in the vet assistant program

tyrisha

I love san Joaquin, staff are very nice and helpful they are there when needed and for anything. schedule couldn't be any better.

Garian

SJVC is a great school to attend. I love the staff because there so sweet and generous. They make sure the students feel as if they where at home. They have really great resources that the students can use. I love the way the classes are set up and how the seniors and juniors interact with the freshman's. It's like a big family.

I love my instructors for my program. They are all sweet and genuinely care about our well-being all around. They’ve been asking us weekly how we are doing inside and outside of class and I really appreciate that. The campus is always clean and I’m proud to say I attend San Joaquin Valley College. I feel safe and taken well care of.

Top Questions about San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno