Visalia, CA
San Joaquin Valley College-Online

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Joaquin Valley College-Online

Julianne

If I can go back in time to talk to myself, the best advice I would give myself is, stay curious. To never give up on education. It is why you can think for yourself, it is why you understand how things work. To never give up when time are rough because struggles lead to success. Never think about how long it will take you to finish because it's all about the journey. To fall deeply in love with knowledge because it has the power to change the way you think, to have better critical thinking skills. That's what I would had told myself if I can go back in time.

What I like about my school is the instructors. They are very clear and concise with their teaching. The staffs care about you and want you to succeed. They are willing to help you as much as possible to understand and support you. Help is always there when needed. As much students they have to provide help, they are quickly to respond back when questions needed to be answered.

The person that should attend to San Joaquin Valley College-Online are self motivated, career driven, and self-discipline. It takes commitment and discipline to keep up when you are a distant learner. You would have to be able to know how to communicate through writing. Mostly all online education communication are through writing. If you are a busy person and want to attend to school, online will fit you well especially if you are a parent. You have more flexibility and time but it does come with a lot of responsibilities. Taking online courses comes with commitment.

Julianne

If I can go back in time and talk to myself when I was a senior, I would tell myself to focus on my self more instead of socializing. I would tell myself to keep educating and be curious girl I am. Education is so important. It just doesn't give you a stable career but teach you how to use your brain and think.

My school is the best because they mainly focus on your career. They also provide a lot of help if students needed. The studies are very detailed and concise. I love that SJVC provides a great flexible school schedule towards their students.

I wouldn't consider anything wrong with this school unless it just deals with the financial problems. But there is scholarships and financial aid that can help you.

Natasha

My school is online so I would not really know how to describe it. Only that it is on a laptop at the comfort at my own home.

Having wonderful professors and many students for acheving their careers.

I would of done a lot better in high school in achieving better grades and having more faith in myself. When I was in high school I thought because I was a C averaged student I would never make it to college then I found SJVC online and they were very help in helping me get into college and acheving part of my career. I completed my certificate for Medical Assistant, now I am working on my A.A. in Medical Assistant. I love working in the medical field and I will continue to stick to it as long as I can.

San Joaquin Valley College-Online administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.