Ontario, CA
San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cucamonga

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cucamonga

Jenn

SJVC is a great vocational school! The entire staff, from the Janitorial staff to the Dean of Students are awesome! Encouraging the students every step of the way and helpful during your time of need. I recommend this educational institution to everyone!

Jonathan

I am currently enrolled in the Clinical and Medical Assisting Program to earn an Associate of Science Degree. The campus has a very helpful and organized faculty who's employees are there to provide any information about the programs offered by SJVC. Instructors are there for tutoring or to answer any questions a student may have during normal business hours. There is also an online portal called InfoZone where a student can check grades, courses, future up coming events or to email any instructor for advice. This campus is a accelerated accredited institution that helps students in achieving there career faster then a normal university. Overall San Joaquin Valley College is an excellent facility and I would recommend enrollment for individuals who want a fast past and hands on learning environment.

elizabeth

I love San Joaquin Valley College. It has small classes so competing for the teachers attention is nonexistent. Teachers are always available to help student out when needed. staff are friendly and always willing to assist. Classes are fast and you get a lot of hands on training. also it has one of the highest post graduation job rates out of most of the other San Joaquin college campuses. it does not have campus housing or outside campus hosing because it is a technical school. but other than that it can be better than a traditional school.

Codilee

I LOVE my school. My teachers are so wonderful, I feel like there is no way I can fail a class, the teachers are always sure to support you and set you up for success. The classes are not huge, so you are able to get the time you need with your teacher. When I let people know that I attend San Joaquin Valley College I get a ton of questions about how much I like it, was it the right choice, do I feel confident that i am learning what I need to know? I cannot imagine answering any of those in a negative way. I know I made the right choice, my teachers love their job.. which means they care about teaching me so that I learn everything I need to know to become successful. I have not encountered one negative experience with my school or had anyone say anything negative about their experience. The faculty and staff, no matter what department have been kind and helpful in anyway possible.

Christy

San Joaquin Valley College helps you succeed in school and in your career.

San Joaquin Valley College helps you succeed in school and in your career.

I would tell myself to apply myself more and don't slack. I would tell myself to take more opportunities to increase my knowledge. I would tell myself to fill out more scholarship applications and participate in more school activities. I would tell myself to interact with the teachers more and how to improve my grades.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be hard working, committed, and organized. This school is very fast paced and you need to keep up with it. Don't hestitate to ask questions or ask for more help.

Dont take a break from school to party or enjoy life. Go to college & get a degree & then enjoy life to its max.

It is a fast paced school so your able to start working faster than others going to other schools.

San Joaquin Valley College has a lot of resources available for students. Its a great school!

abraham

if i was able to go back in time to speak with my self as a senior one of the major things i would talk to my self about would be about having the opportunity to apply to colleges which i didnt take advantage of instead of getting carried away with the military which in the end didnt work out for me and ended up being a waste of time for my self. and also i would encouarage my self to pull my self foward towards a more academic life while in high scholl to have prepared me for the college life.

a person who is dedicated to to the career which they follow since the programs are fast. and also people who can take the pressure of having classes bypass you so fast.

the most frustrating thing about my school would be retaining so much information in such a short period of time.

Laura

They are dedicade hard working people We all want to better ourselves

They are dedicade hard working people We all want to better ourselves

IT has Medical classes. The Respetory program, the medical assistant program Dental assistant program Phyarmacy tech program also Bussiness Admissitration and Constrction

I would have taken school more seriosly, studied harder and payed more attention to what my teachers were trying to teach us. Get your college done now while you are young and dont have all the resonisablities you have later. Study Math and English more. Boys and marriage can come later but get your education now and life will be a little easier later.

Bianca

My school is such an amazing school. I enjoy waking up in the morning everyday to go to school because of the instuctor's I have. They are so wonderful and have my full attention. It may sometimes seem as if I am not paying attention, but I am; I am just taking notes. San Joaquin Valley College has everything organized and has so many clubs to join. I would recommend others to join this school.

As a high school student last year, I was actually a pretty good student, but since I am having that college experience, I would do some things different. If I had the opportunity to go back in time and give myself some advice, I would tell myself to be more involved in school activities and take very good notes.

The kind of people that should attend this school shold be the kind that want to learn, take good notes, and have a positive attitude.

Neyda

The advice I would give myself is to take time to do the work and not procrastinate because it doesnt help out in the long ru...

The advice I would give myself is to take time to do the work and not procrastinate because it doesnt help out in the long run.

The grading system is a little unfair.

My classmates are fun and helpful.

San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cucamonga administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.