San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cucamonga

« See more reviews of San Joaquin Valley College-Rancho Cucamonga

if i was able to go back in time to speak with my self as a senior one of the major things i would talk to my self about would be about having the opportunity to apply to colleges which i didnt take advantage of instead of getting carried away with the military which in the end didnt work out for me and ended up being a waste of time for my self. and also i would encouarage my self to pull my self foward towards a more academic life while in high scholl to have prepared me for the college life.

I would have taken school more seriosly, studied harder and payed more attention to what my teachers were trying to teach us. Get your college done now while you are young and dont have all the resonisablities you have later. Study Math and English more. Boys and marriage can come later but get your education now and life will be a little easier later.

I would tell myself to apply myself more and don't slack. I would tell myself to take more opportunities to increase my knowledge. I would tell myself to fill out more scholarship applications and participate in more school activities. I would tell myself to interact with the teachers more and how to improve my grades.

As a high school student last year, I was actually a pretty good student, but since I am having that college experience, I would do some things different. If I had the opportunity to go back in time and give myself some advice, I would tell myself to be more involved in school activities and take very good notes.

The advice I would give myself is to take time to do the work and not procrastinate because it doesnt help out in the long run.

Dont take a break from school to party or enjoy life. Go to college & get a degree & then enjoy life to its max.