San Joaquin Valley College-Visalia Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for San Joaquin Valley College-Visalia

Jimberly Ann

Our teachers motivated us all the way.

Melissa

The college is great! They provide hands on experience needed for the career of your choice. The staff is great providing all the help we need.

Rhonda

San Joaquin Valley College in Visalia is the place to be and the school to attend. At first when I enrolled I was skeptical, and hesitant. After all I am an older adult returning to college much later in life. From the moment, I sauntered in the door everyone made me feel so welcome. Each time I see my student advisor, or the admissions director or the dean of students the greet me with a warm welcome. My classmates are a great part of the school too. My instructor is always available to help me. The staff and my fellow students at SJVC make it a pleasure to go to school each day. I look forward to completing my program!

Casey

It’s an amazing school. I would recommend it to many . They help with getting you a job and helping with gas cards. They work with your schedule and have work studies open to the students on campus. The program I am going through is short and effective it’s in demand.

Melissa

San Joaquin Valley College is a great place to start your career. The instructors and faculty help you out as much as they can and push you forward to see you succeed. San Joaquin has been the best experience I've had in my educational years. Thanks to San Joaquin Valley College I have been the person I am now.

Belinda

I absolutely love this college. The professors are all kind and caring of their students. I am definitely learning everything that I need to know. The financial aid services are very flexible with each student. I definitely recommend this school to anybody seeking to train for a career.

Hillary

The smaller class sizes for the programs are great for more personal interaction with the instructors. The instructors are always willing to help in any way they can The school has everything right there.om campus for us. We are lucky to have a fabulous dental hygiene clinic right there on our campus where our patients come to us.

Sophia

I really injoy begin at my college today was my first day and by the end of my class i really felt accomplished it is really friendly there i also feel at home cause there is alot of important people that been through worst of what ive been through and so i could relate to alot of individuals that attend there

leslie

i think San Joaquin Valley college is a great school my teachers are all very thorough with the information they provide whether its about assignments or anything else involving class or our skills. I know that when i am finished with this program i will have all the skills i need to be successful in my career. They also have many very useful resources from available for us one being our eCourses and another would be our computer access in the libary since it is open all day from 7am-10pm we can go in at anytime whether it'd be before or after class to complete our assignments or projects we may have.

Sophia

I just started a couple of days ago and i like and I really enjoy it so much it is really a small campus amd my teacher is really helpfull and i get a lot pur of my class and all my classmates are very helpful as well. This is going on my second semester but first year going to the school i injoy 2 go

At SJVC I would have to say their medical programs are their pride and joy. They were very fast with the application process, and I am very happy for that. I did not have to wait months to hear back on my application. I applied, got a testing date, an interview, and accepted in a little over a month. They sure did not give me time to become anxious! The few people I have met so far have been so kind, yet so relatable. They really do take care of their students and I can see that in their overall passing rate averages. I did not give SJVC a full 5 out of 5 stars because the cost of the programs are very expensive, which drives away a lot of people from attending the school. Overall though it has been a lovely experience.

antonia

I love San Joaquin Valley College. It is such a great school. It is such a great family community here. We are always supportive of each other and close. I am so glad that I decided to come here for school. I will definitely recommend the school and its programs to anyone that I know that is looking to go back to school.

jenna

This school is providing me with the necessary tools and knowledge I will need to succeed in my career as a nurse. They are teaching us how to be compassionate, knowledgeable, and strong. The teachers truly care about our success and go above and beyond to make sure we will be successful.

Selena

I love my school. San Joaquin makes you feel comfortable from signing up with them, orientation and actual class. All the teachers treat you like family and so do all the other Medical assistants. If you have any questions at all the faculty encourages you to remember their open-door policy and ask away. It’s not too big or small, just the right amount of students. You actually feel acknowledged and your hard work never goes unnoticed.

Shelisa

At times it’s unorganized but we have some teachers that go above and beyond. Overall I consider it pretty decent school. I think it’s like most schools they definitely have things that could be better like organization with homework assignments and power points and the could at least have an ice and water machine for students to use. That being said I have been to worst and I have been to better schools

I love it! So helpful and welcoming! From the front desk, to the counselor, director, professors, students, and all staff. You get what you pay for! One on one, and all the extra help! Classes are small so that’s a big plus! You actually know who is who in the classroom compared to big universities. It’s such a great experience!